+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

ansuanna

May 4, 2018
Hi,
Can you please help me with the NOC code. I am a bit confused.
Education: Bachelor of Engineering
Total Experience: 4.5 years
1st job: Associate, Technical Support
2012 to 2014
2nd job: Senior Process Executive, Quality Assurance, 2015 to 2017
3rd job: Senior Quality Controller, Quality Assurance 2017 till date

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,
2012 to 2014
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hi,
2012 to 2014
>> try NOC 2281

Sushobh

Feb 6, 2018
Guys, Could you please help me with this one? I tried hard understanding the codes, but I am more confused than before. I have two designations which I have handled:

Designation1: Management Trainee
Department: General - Management Program

Job Summary:
  • Understanding the business and clients involved by closely working with different departments in the organisation
  • Gain knowledge of company products and the industry verticals of the organization, to deliver precise and accurate solutions when required
  • Contribute inputs in developing standard operating procedures to streamline business operations
  • Key accountability of the client Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) consignments, North India unit
Designation 2: Assistant Manager, Inside Sales and Tender Management
Department: Marketing and Sales

Job Summary:
  • Key Account Management for large assigned accounts
  • Secure existing Panalpina business by assuring reliability and increasing customer satisfaction
  • Primary contact for assigned accounts and is the focal point for escalations and problem solving
  • Build up a strong business relationship with customer at all levels and create awareness of the company within the customer's organization and vice versa

Sid1986

Jul 31, 2018
I am masters in electronics engineering but i have an experienc of 4 years of teaching mathematics to o levels
what will be my noc and am i eligible to apply for EE as my educational background is different than my career field.
regards
Reply soon

SangitaSo

Jun 29, 2019
Hello,
Need your guidance.
I have done MBA in Finance.Worked for 2 years 6 months as Banker(Bank Operations) in one organization and will be completing 6 months working experience as Financial Analyst in november(2019).
If my CLB is 9, Will it be counted as 3 years of work experience so as to calim 50 crs point and shall I apply for pr now or wait
for november and under which NOC shall I apply?

dangiyogesh

Nov 14, 2019
Hi All,

I am confused with how to find exact NOC and what if my master degree is not closely related to my current work.

Work History:

1) Sales Finance Manager( current 9 months) ( this role is kind of vendor management with product pricing and vendor finance as major responsibilities)
2) Sales Finance Analyst (18 months then got promoted to SFM)
3) Assistant System Engineer( 2 years 2013-15)

Education:
1) MS in MIS (2015-2017)
2) Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering (2009-13)

Do my NOC has to be continuous 12 month job or I can combine 1) and 2) together under one NOC?