+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC type for Quality Manager in manufacturing

kingmourya

Mar 28, 2014
Hello,

I am not able to find a suitable NOC for my job role. Please advice me identify an appropriate one.
I am a quality manager in a medical device manufacturing tier 2 company. Here are some of my duties.
  • Oversee the Quality Management System within the organization to gain commitment, compliance, and ensure continued alignment with company’s long-term business strategies.
  • Build a culture of accountability, develop and lead people to achieve continuous quality improvement and drive change.
  • Support the implementation of company lean initiative.
  • Ensure quality metrics are adequately captured, analyzed and provided to company leadership for improvement activities.
  • Lead Management Review activities.
  • Manage corrective action and preventive action (CAPA) activities; monitors customer satisfaction and maintains a focus on the prevention of customer complaints.
  • Foster the creation and application of improved quality methods, systems, and solutions to increase customer satisfaction and market competitiveness
  • Develop and maintain internal quality metrics and tracking systems, evaluate data and trends, develop actions via CAPA
  • Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating QA procedures
  • Establish projects and priorities and assign resources to achieve quality department objectives.
  • Develop team culture to provide an optimum environment for employee growth and contribution. Select, train, evaluate and develop direct staff to facilitate the attainment of company quality objectives.
Thank you

Reactions: RamoVas

RamoVas

Jun 26, 2018
Looking forward to get an answer on the above, since my husband is a QA Manager as well. :)

So far I think 0911 Manufacturing managers is the most suitable one. :)