+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - Supply Chain Help Required

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Hi,

Can someone please help me identify the the correct NOC which will best fit the job description below? I was a supply chain planner with a big company in New York and my job was not plant based nor supervision. I used to work with systems to order replenishment and do a lot of data analysis.

The closest i could find was NOC 1215 but it is not accurate either. Please help!

Role is responsible for all aspects of Order Management, Order Entry Process/System, SKU-DC Transitions. Monitors and proactively manages inventory position on all Co-Pack SKUs at each Plant/Warehouse and movement of inventory between sites. Ensures replenishment timing and quantity on order are appropriate to support Plant/Warehouse network. Coordinates with Demand and Production Planning on supply related issues. Work with Logistics to ensure proper execution of freight moves. This role is positioned to provide key supply chain communication to senior managers and executives within company.

Accountabilities:

· Use Avail Order Module and SAP (where applicable) to create loads that will deliver into DSD locations direct from Co-Packers or from the Mixing Centers

· Manage orders created to delivery to DSD location

· Ensures sufficient product is ordered/delivered to accommodate innovation launch requirements

· Review prior days OOS daily for each network supported

· Performs analysis to determine root cause of OOS

· Use various reports in conjunction with Avail to monitor and proactively move inventory between sites

· Maintains and ensures accuracy of data related to ordering in Avail, IPUM, and SAP

· Ensures data is updated timely to facilitate data flow to the planning tools

· Analyzes and troubleshoots supply chain processes

· Helps to resolve supply-related delays, obstacles, conflicts, and product supply issues on Co-Pack SKUs

· Monitors and scorecards project milestones

· Educate supply network on Co-Pack planning process

· Communicate on a weekly basis to network issues/concerns/orders

· Work with DCs and Production Planning Team to mitigate OOS risk

c1414014

Dec 6, 2019
Hi, I'm in a similar position - I had a similar role which I'm trying to use for PR points! What did you end up going with and were you successful?