+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Selection - Textile Manufacturer Customer Account Manager / Marketing / Merchandising

iamsaadpk

Jun 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone guide me on NOC selection for textile background (Textile Manufacturer - Customer Account Manager / Merchandiser / Marketing). 6222 is more of the JD of person on the other side of the table, not mine.

Talking about current JDs, below are the key highlights to help better understanding;

-Compiling market intelligence reports.
-Marketing textile products to prospective customers B2B only.
-Managing customer’s accounts for US & EU markets.
-Looking after product development for all the existing and new businesses.
-Dealing with inquires and quoting prices based on actuals and estimations.
-Managing and evaluating accessories’ suppliers & negotiating pricing and estimating budgeting.
-Liaising with production and customer for complete orders management to maintain smooth operations for successful executions and timely shipments, while ensuring the product quality.
-Forecasting business, production volumes, and reserving capacities accordingly, to proactively tackle any upcoming bottlenecks.

Looking forward to advise on which NOC to select while applying for Express Entry.

PS: ECA (Masters in Business Administration) + CLB 10.

rushda saleem

Feb 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone guide me on NOC selection for textile background (Textile Manufacturer - Customer Account Manager / Merchandiser / Marketing). 6222 is more of the JD of person on the other side of the table, not mine.

Talking about current JDs, below are the key highlights to help better understanding;

-Compiling market intelligence reports.
-Marketing textile products to prospective customers B2B only.
-Managing customer’s accounts for US & EU markets.
-Looking after product development for all the existing and new businesses.
-Dealing with inquires and quoting prices based on actuals and estimations.
-Managing and evaluating accessories’ suppliers & negotiating pricing and estimating budgeting.
-Liaising with production and customer for complete orders management to maintain smooth operations for successful executions and timely shipments, while ensuring the product quality.
-Forecasting business, production volumes, and reserving capacities accordingly, to proactively tackle any upcoming bottlenecks.

Looking forward to advise on which NOC to select while applying for Express Entry.

PS: ECA (Masters in Business Administration) + CLB 10.

Hi
Have you been able to find the suitable NOC ?
I actually share the same profile and wondering if anybody has got the right code for this job ?

Kindly advise
Thanks

SharjilBd

Jun 1, 2021
Dear Mr. Saad,

Good day!

NOC 6221 represents production,sell of technical goods and services like - scientific, agricultural, electricity, telecommunication etc related technical goods. Is it possible to relate it to clothing industry? Well, I'm confused actually.

I have experience in RMG manufacturing unit and also in RMG buying office as merchandiser. Actually i got stuck during selection of NOC for merchandiser. Kindly help me from on your best knowledge.

B'rgds,
Sharjil

rashmi6

Nov 11, 2021
Hi @SharjilBd Rushda and Saad,
I'm in a similar position. I'm working as an Associate Client Manager at an online food delivery company. My responsibilities are
  • Building and maintaining relationships with franchises
  • Providing white glove service to clients, handling various escalations throughout all lifecycle stages
  • Digging into the data to identify key operational opportunities within Strategic restaurant partners
  • Preparing reports for clients by analyzing data
  • Working closely with the product team to inform the client about any updates/make any updates to the server for the client

Would really appreciate it if you could share the NOC code you used in your application. Thank you!