+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC problems

csbfrks92

Dec 23, 2019
Hello Folks,
I would like to ask somebody, if I can apply under NOC 1215 to express entry with, the following job description:

Job title: Global Vendor Planner(as a member of an international Supply Chain team I am basically doing the allocation and of raw material between manufacturing plants and solving crisis situations / material shortages -coordinating it with suppliers and plant vendor schedulers)
Type of industry: Automotive OEM
Job description:
- Responsible of Supplier Weekly planning process on the specific suppliers portfolio; working to support all plants on components planning process
- Following and driving actions to improve Supplier OTTR metric of suppliers portfolio
- Escalate any supplier issue to the next levels according to escalation matrix, prepare escalation files and follows action plans in order to solve the issue and to reduce the impact; supplier crisis management in the region
- Coordinates with team analyzing RCCP short term on monthly basis checking if supplier capacity is in line with actual shipments from suppliers
- Supports and works (together with team) HLRR / VE initiatives with Supply Base
- Supports together with the team NPI projects - checking on weekly basis new parts schedules and pipelines
- Maintains together with the team the planning parameters in accordance with global replenishment, plant and inventory strategies
- Supports supplier logistic development in the region and support negotiating and signing logistic protocols with suppliers
- Works with the plants in order to avoid Premium Cost related to the managed suppliers performance
- Visits suppliers on monthly / quarterly basis or as part of taskforce in case of supplier crisis

I know NOC 1215 should be supervisor position, but I heard that lot of people got it accepted even they was not managing employees directly.

Thank you in advance for all advises!