+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC number

rambo-serpent

Mar 25, 2014
My job is on QA testing, and one of the other person on groups posted this link(NOC2283 Information systems testing technicians)... and my job Roles and Responsibilities are matching with this. Can any one tell me is this the correct link that I come under to apply PR

Thanks

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
If you are unsure of your NOC Code or seek for confirmation of the same, kindly contact the enquiry team at ESDC (formerly known as HRSDC).

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rambo-serpent said:
My job is on QA testing, and one of the other person on groups posted this link(NOC2283 Information systems testing technicians)... and my job Roles and Responsibilities are matching with this. Can any one tell me is this the correct link that I come under to apply PR

Thanks
so what are your duties?

for NOC 2283, the duties are:

- Information systems testing technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Develop and document software testing plans
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
- Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rambo-serpent said:
yea my duties are the same listed
Than I would go with it!

What do you mean correct link? just go to the CIC website and it gives you all the details you need to apply for CEC