+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC: Key account manager and business development

Feb 3, 2018
My name is Rahul Sharma and I am in the process of creating my profile for Express Entry program.
However I am stuck at the NOC code as I am unable to figure out the appropriate code for my job profile.
I would really appreciate if you could help me in figuring it out.
Here is a brief of my profile :

Completed Graduation: Bachelor of Engineering

Worked for 4 years: Worked with an IT company as a production support engineer with primary responsibility of resolving user problem tickets. Providing Root cause analysis to production issues in the system. Providing support to various applications and servers.

Completed post graduation : MBA in Operations management

worked for 1 year: Worked as a key account manager with a textile manufacturing company with primary responsibility of end to end execution of customer orders. This included coordination with cross functional teams to execute the customer order in time. Creating Sales order , Delivery orders in the SAP system. Ensuring payment is received in time for the dispatched order. Delivering great experience to the customer in handling the queries and other concerns.

Worked for 4 months: Business development manager with a B2B E-commerce company with a primary responsibility of on-boarding sellers, Manufacturers on the portal. It included lead generation, meeting the CXOs, creating presentations, Delivering pitch, Creating proposals, Negotiation, Deal closure.

Currently I am not working and looking for a job in Operations domain or ERP consulting in IT companies.

Could you please assist me in finding the appropriate code basis above description of my profile.

Thanks,

Mocanila

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Rahul,

Please what NOC did you eventually go for, I am also stock and cannot determine my NOC. We have same roles.

rashmi6

Nov 11, 2021
Hi, I'm also in the same position. Could you please tell me which NOC you both went for finally? Thanks!