+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC help

Naum

Aug 7, 2019
Hi
I am applying for Express Entry and I am stuck in deciding my NOC. I worked at Bank in trade department. My job duties were as under;
• Purchasing and discounting of export finance bills under the foreign trade transactions in accordance with the contract of trades;
• Review and examine documents under International Uniform Custom of Practices (UCP) 600 and Uniform Rules for Collection (URC 522) and other Local Statutory Laws;
• Processing of foreign currency transactions in accordance with the requirements of the Central Bank’s foreign exchange regulations;
• Seeking approval from Bank’s Credit Administration Department for executing purchase and discounting transaction of foreign trade bill;
• Liaising with the Relationship Manager and Business Services Officer for the correction of error in the foreign trade documents after the detailed review and examination;
• Negotiating trade documents against letter of credit and sending the same to correspondent issuing bank;
• Maintaining client’s data of business volume, withholding taxes and other statutory levies on a yearly basis;
• Issuance of certificates to customers of performance of foreign trade made during the year;
• Following up with foreign banks to expedite the outstanding foreign trade bills to ensure timely completion of transactions.

I just want to be sure that my NOC code is 1114

Thanking you in advance for feedback.