AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Below are the job responsiblities . Did any one applied with similar job ? What i sthe best NOC . My application got rejected in the last ,reason stated is NOC doesnt match . I had selected 2171 . I wish to re apply ...Please suggest the best NOC .

· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends

· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed

· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports

· Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements

· Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes

· Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats

· Communicates needed changes to product development team.

· Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner

· Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.

· Understands and supports the annual institutional marketing plan and implementation and provides support for the annual sales plan.

· Assists in recruiting and managing departmental volunteers, closely coordinating with other manufacturers and team members.

· Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.

Management of customer relationships