+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Training Development Managers

preetsatyam72

May 1, 2021
I am facing the same issue with NOC. I have recieved an ITA. I have been working in training and development and selected NOC 0112 however I can only match around 2 job responsibilities from the list with what I do. Can someone who has submitted a work experience letter for NOC 0112 please advice on how to do about this?
Hi,

have you got any resolution? i have the same issue

Oct 26, 2021
hello
i am confused between 4021 and 0112 as noc code for Training and development. I give training to pharma sales reps.
NOC code 4021 duties is more of training college students although it mentions applicable to company trainer. On other hand 0112 is the code for HR managers that include training and development managers but only 2 / 11 duties match. I am applying for PNP ( alberta , SINP , Nova scotia ) as my crs score is below 400 , and current in demand noc code for canada is showing 0112. What should be a wise choice?

ROSEMARY ALEX

Jan 19, 2022
Hi.. I have been working in the Learning and Development space for more than 6 years now and have applied for my PR recently... I have used NOC 0112 and got my employment reference letter to match the same..
Also I think if you are looking to select NOC for yourself - read the lead statement from CIC website and also look at the roles and responsibilities, whichever NOC seems to match more select that NOC.. people on various forums say that it should match about 60% at least.. I have followed the same.. I have not received my PR yet, so can't say more.. Good luck!

HI,
I work as corporate sales trainer for a Life Insurance Comany since last 5 years, Neither 0112 nor 4021 accurately describes my job profile. Which one do you think i should choose ?