+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Senior Fraud investigator

d4rckroberx

Mar 3, 2018
Hello guys, I'm currently working as a Senior Fraud Investigator in Amazon which is also known as a Fraud Analyst, and I wasn't able to find the appropriate NOC. Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:

Core Responsibilities:

- Independently manages customer escalations directed to senior executives and through highly visibility, sensitive and/or confidential escalations including executive escalations from Jeff B and Amazon executive team
- Continuously monitor all escalation queues for both new and resolved items identifying where any misses may have occurred.
- Ensuring compliance with escalation procedures and SLAs while achieving quality and performance metrics. Takes into account the impact these goals have on the seller/buyer and improve the customer experience each and every contact.
- Assist in training needs and best practices of investigators. Act as a facilitator and mentor to designated individuals as required globally
- Contributes to Kaizen activities and process improvement initiatives
· Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimise the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
· Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
· Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.

Thank you for any response, I been looking through a lot of posts and wasn't able to find a correct answer...

Regards

Maani04

Jul 30, 2018
Hey, hope youbare
Hello guys, I'm currently working as a Senior Fraud Investigator in Amazon which is also known as a Fraud Analyst, and I wasn't able to find the appropriate NOC. Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:

Core Responsibilities:

- Independently manages customer escalations directed to senior executives and through highly visibility, sensitive and/or confidential escalations including executive escalations from Jeff B and Amazon executive team
- Continuously monitor all escalation queues for both new and resolved items identifying where any misses may have occurred.
- Ensuring compliance with escalation procedures and SLAs while achieving quality and performance metrics. Takes into account the impact these goals have on the seller/buyer and improve the customer experience each and every contact.
- Assist in training needs and best practices of investigators. Act as a facilitator and mentor to designated individuals as required globally
· Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimise the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.

Thank you for any response, I been looking through a lot of posts and wasn't able to find a correct answer...

Regards
eyey

roopk

Jun 17, 2019

Core Responsibilities:

Regards
Hi Did you find the noc code and was that successful? I also same the same profile?

San59

Jan 26, 2020

Core Responsibilities:

Regards
Did you find the NOC bro