+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Scrum Master Role

vamsikgr

Sep 22, 2019
Hi All,
Please can you advice, what is the NOC for Scrum master role which suits the best?
Here are my Job duties:;

· Facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Scrum of Scrums, Sprint review, Grooming, Estimation, onsite/offshore and Retrospective meetings.

· Coached project Scrum teams to ensure practice of Scaled Agile Framework principles and providing all the support to the team using servant leadership style.

· Supported teams to implement value streams, release trains, capacity and release plans aligned to organization goals.

· Facilitated workshops to bring business and technology teams together to jointly define business problems, future solutions, produce system requirements, and develop release plans.

· Produce different burn charts & velocity charts during sprint and update status to senior leadership every week by using JIRA and Confluence tools for reflecting accurate information.

· Identified and removed impediments which helped to prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.

· Tracked project issues, risks and facilitated their resolution, including scope change, resource change, timeline, and any other major issues which needed to be escalated.

· Served as adviser to executives regarding technology interdependencies that coalesce with business initiatives.

· Work with the development team to define implementation resources, timelines and deliverables.

· Facilitate the prioritization of product requirements and operationalize them into detailed technical specifications for development.

Accountable for decision of shifting priorities and responded with new approaches as required by changing portfolio demands and conditions, to more efficiently support client expectations
· Coached and assisted teams with relative story sizing, defining tasks, Test Driven Development (TDD), defining Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Ready, and ensuring high value requirements are delivered faster.

Proficient Knowledge and extensive experience in transformation towards Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) from traditional software development methodologies

please advice ?

SM2008

Jun 12, 2020
Hi Vamsi,

Did you find the NOC for Scrum master Role. I also waork as Scrum master/project manager and would need help in finding the right NOC. Please provide pointers.

SM2008

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply Vamsi!!

Need some information around PNP with my current CRS score....My CRS is around 400-410 due to which I am planning to apply for PNP. WIth Job code as 1122, can I apply and expect response from Alberta or would you suggest any other Province. Your inputs would be of great help.

Thanks in advance!

vamsikgr

Sep 22, 2019
I’m not familiar with PNP scores.
I have selected 1122 and I received ITA IN EXPRESS ENTRY CATEGORY

Last edited:

Vanesa

Jul 3, 2021
Hello please am looking for NOC for scrum masters too I work with a software development company but am developer my roles matches the ones mentioned by sparklesk90

So please can someone tell me they got nominated from any province? vamskgr am sure you must have gotten COPR please can you enlighten me

vamsikgr

Sep 22, 2019
Hi Vanessa,

I have selected 1122 (scrum Master) and I received Copr and got PR as well. I hope this helps.

Vanesa

Jul 3, 2021
Hello. Thanks very much I feel more relieved now. Please do you mind we chat a lil more private I would love to ask some few questions

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Hello please am looking for NOC for scrum masters too I work with a software development company but am developer my roles matches the ones mentioned by sparklesk90

So please can someone tell me they got nominated from any province? vamskgr am sure you must have gotten COPR please can you enlighten me
I got nominated by BC province. I have everything passed on my application except security. And I have chosed NOC 1122.

Vanesa

Jul 3, 2021
I got nominated by BC province. I have everything passed on my application except security. And I have chosed NOC 1122.
this is very helpful thanks very much . i am outland and my score is really discouraging 420 waiting for a miracle to happen while i keep pushing for some French classes .

Reactions: santreddy