+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Backup Administrator

mb6915

Jun 3, 2022
Hi I am Mahesh and planning to migrate to Canada. My profile is in the express entry pool and i have a question of doubt that I have not choosen the right NOC code.

I had chosen NOC code as 2171, is this the right one or is there any other code whcih is apt for Backup administrator.

• Configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring backups

• Was Into 3 individual teams - DC Migration, Source DC operations, Destination DC operations

• Deployed extensive time-saving, efficient scripts to handle/monitor the backup environment

• Handling of upgrades of NetBackup, storage devices and ACSLS Library

• Configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring backups

• Handling tickets like Restores of files, databases etc.

• Handled 3000+ clients spread over 30 environments.

• Worked on multiple Netbackup,Commvault, HP DP, Backup Exec environments: 4.5, 6.5 & 7.1

• Designed and performed various ad hoc activities based on customer requirement

• Performed BMR restores

• Performed Tape activities that included ejection, cleaning, offsite shipping and maintenance

• Testing of Disaster Recovery

• Policy Management

• Altered many processes to make inter-team communication and routine jobs more simpler

• Helped in migration of servers from 21 Old data centers to 2 new Data centers

• Designing an integrated solution for backup requirements from Multiple divisions

• Involved in fine tuning activities to improve efficiency and robustness of environment

• Handling of upgrades of Backup and storage devices

• Suggested Service improvement plans for bettering the backup environment

• Troubleshooting advanced backup errors

• Designed the Standard Operating Procedure

• Handled and designed the process oriented aspects of the team

Anit Singh

Nov 29, 2021
Hi Mahesh,

Were you able to get a reply on your query. I have a similar profile and i am also confused. Any help would be most appreciated