+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC DUTIES NOT MATCHING

yeezymobile

Sep 16, 2018
If you have luxury to write your own experience letter or even if you can insist your manager/hr then try writing it more inline with the NOC duties. If you think this noc better fits your job then definitely go for it. Don't worry everything will be ok.
Haha I do have! My manager asked me to write a raw reference letter and he will work on it :) I have everything else ready to get a invite next round.

Reactions: ishq74

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Haha I do have! My manager asked me to write a raw reference letter and he will work on it :) I have everything else ready to get a invite next round.
I suggest you to search recent job postings in uk australia canada in the related field. You will see expected job duties mentioned there using different words but with similar meanings what noc page has mentioned. You can use those job advertisements to write your job descriptions. It will surely help to write it in professional manner.

Good Luck!

Jagsingh12

May 1, 2019
Hi,

My security company has a building contract in Vancouver, BC. I did my internship of 4 months (January 2018 - April 2018) as a regular security guard. After that, I started working as a security guard with that same company and building from (May 2018 - August 16, 2018). I got promoted as a Security Supervisor. Started working August 2018 - April 26, 2019 as a supervisor.

Now the company hired a new supervisor for the building and made me as a regular guard again.

My supervisor pay was $20 per hour but now reduced to regular security guard which is $16. I also received $16 before becoming a supervisor.

I have a 2018 T4 and all pay stubs that paid me $16 and $20.

Now, should I look for a new job as a security supervisor or I should be good as a security guard. I did the same duties before and now it is just the title and pay rate that changed.

job duties;

My job duties are the following:
1. Access control to the building
2. Program access cards for the building tenants
3. Provide customer service
4. Check and review CCTV footages
5. Cooperate with law enforcement for incidents happened
6. Train other new guards for the job duties on site
7. Maintain communication with building managers
8. Create incident reports
9. Resolve/help with tenant problems
10. Do security patrols of the building
11. Email/reply to tenant and building managers email

Please help me with what i can do. should I continue working as a regular security guard or find a supervisory position? does wage matter?

My manager can write a letter for me inlined with what i need.

HKAUR1999

Mar 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me figure out below two paras are matching enough for my express entry profile

NOC 1212:
  • Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
  • Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
  • Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
  • Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
  • Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
  • Requisition supplies and materials
  • Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
  • May perform the same duties as workers supervised.

EMP letter roles and duties

. Enter invoices in accounting system Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) for payments ensuring correct approval, coding and matching
• Review coding and enter all employee expense reports/Credit card statements into accounting system
• Coordinate with vendors regarding invoicing and payment inquiries and discrepancies
• Manages the weekly cheque/EFT run
• Accurately accrues for all invoices received but not processed by deadline at period end •
. Maintain and update vendor files • Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures •
. Other duties as assigned

I appreciate anyone who I can help me out with this.

Kindly thanks in advance:)

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi i am wokring in a warehouse . My job title is Return coordinator.
Could any body help me to find out
These duties comes under which NOC code:

1. Manage the flow of return product to ensure the timely and accurate processing of merchandise through the logistics center
2. Leads all disposition related activities on a daily basis
3. Develop daily plans to ensure forecasts and productivity objectives are met
4. Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
5 Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
6 Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
7. Manage assigned area and ensure all return orders are processed and dispositioned according to company standards
8 Provides quality service by following organization standards.
9 Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
10 Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. 11 Completes reports by entering required information.
12 Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13 Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return
14 Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
15. Identifying any missing lost or damaged materials and immediately notifies the manager. 16 Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labelled for shipping.
17. Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
18 Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination.
19 Performing inventory checks of all stock and supplies every year.
20 Perform data entry duties in the input items received as returned.
21 Identifying, analyzing and addressing gaps in inventory processes.
22. Storing inventory in accessible manner.
23 Helping others to achieve results.
24. Performs all other related duties as assigned.

Dev 123 bajwa

Jan 21, 2022
I have job NOC 2212 sample preparation technician (to prepare rock ,ore, geology material sample) but only one duties match is it okay or i need to change job for my pr below i list my duties that i am performing right now

• Unpack, sort, transfer and dry samples
  • Execute and perform crushing, pulverising and screening of geological materials as per SGS’ Standard Operating Procedures.
  • Conduct routine quality checks including particle size analysis, dust loss and report data immediately to the Supervisor or group leader if results are outside of acceptability parameters.
  • Ensure that work order documentation is complete in every respect and QC results are entered into SLIMS as necessary.
  • Maintain clean and organized workbench area ensuring spills are immediately cleaned; disposal is according to laboratory procedures including any special requirements for handling international soils.
  • Ensure that equipment is maintained in good order making the Supervisor or group leader aware of any damaged or defective equipment or any equipment requiring adjustment i.e. pulverising time or crushers gapping.
  • Keep all records and notebooks in good order including work order and equipment maintenance logs .
  • May be asked to work in other areas of the Geochemistry laboratory sections when required.
Please professional leads really appreciated