+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE

Shura

May 13, 2008
hi,

I am thinking of applying under skilled worker category -my occupation/education/degree/work experience is in translation/interpreting and teaching--these goes under codes F and E on NOC on cic.gc.ca

According to cic.gc.ca my work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) so looks like occupation won't fit in these levels.

However, I contacted immigration lawyers through freee assessment form and they say that i perfectly qualify under skilled worker program but they won't explain WHY. Looks like i miss something here...

Maybe you can help me,

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Shura said:
hi,

I am thinking of applying under skilled worker category -my occupation/education/degree/work experience is in translation/interpreting and teaching--these goes under codes F and E on NOC on cic.gc.ca

According to cic.gc.ca my work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) so looks like occupation won't fit in these levels.

However, I contacted immigration lawyers through freee assessment form and they say that i perfectly qualify under skilled worker program but they won't explain WHY. Looks like i miss something here...

Maybe you can help me,

Thank you
Translator/Interpretor NOC 5125 Skill level A. There is no such skill level as E or F.

PMM

ppshah3

Jul 7, 2015
Hi.. my name is palak.. i have worked as a restaurant manager at subway full time at the rate of 14 $/hr for 5 months..unfortunately i have lost this job..now to complete one year of Canadian experience(in order to apply CEC/FSW) do i have to stay in same NOC 0631 or i can change my noc for next seven month of experience.

if i can change noc code than is it has to be in skill level 0 or i can go to skill level A ,B as well if i find better job.salary has to be more than 14$ or it doesn't matter?

plz somebody guide me.. i am so confuse.