+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code selection according to employer roles and duties given for my job

leosterio

Feb 10, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone , my job title is manufacturing engineering technician and below are the roles and responsibilities stated by my employer
  • Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize downtime and recommend solutions.
  • First-of-article verification, setting up, and validating programs on Surface Mount Technology (SMT) equipment
  • Participation in continuous improvement initiatives.
  • Responsible for maintaining production output per the production schedule
  • Collect, compile, analyze, develop and report data and information regarding SMT operations/issues
  • Perform inspection, corrective and preventive actions and other quality assurance-related assignments to ensure that the SMT line is producing a high-quality product\
  • Actively participates in process and quality improvement activities
I am not sure under which NOC code I fit in. Please help me with the right one comparing the below two with my main duties stated above.

Industrial engineering and manufacturing technicians
  • Assist in the design of plant layouts
  • Conduct work measurement or other studies
  • Collect and compile operational or experimental data and assist in the development of estimates, schedules, specifications and reports
  • Collect and analyze data and samples in support of quality assurance and industrial health and safety programs
  • Develop manufacturing and processing procedures and variables, set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes.
OR
Electrical and electronics engineering technicians
  • Assist in the design, development and testing of electrical and electronic components, equipment, and systems
  • Assist in inspection, testing, adjusting and evaluation of incoming electrical, electro-mechanical and electronic components and assemblies to ensure conformance with product specifications and tolerances
  • Conduct life tests (burn-ins) on assemblies and record and analyze results
  • Assist in building and testing prototypes to specifications
  • Carry out a limited range of technical functions in support of research in electrical and electronic engineering and physics
  • Install, operate and maintain electrical and electronic equipment and systems
  • Calibrate electrical or electronic equipment and instruments according to technical manuals and written instructions
  • Collect and compile operational or experimental data and assist in the preparation of estimates, schedules, budgets, specifications and reports.

adijari999

Sep 21, 2024
Hello,
did you come to know about your NOC code, my position is process support engineer and I am also confused between noc code 21310 (electronic engineer) and 21321 ( manufacturing engineer)

Thanks