+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code help

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Hi All,

Could yourll please assist me for the NOC code for Sales Cordinator. I have 8 years plus experience in the same. From 1st Jan 2016, my company has given me the designation of Customer Service Manager. But still my duties and responsibilities are the same in my office.

At the moment I am creating my Express Entry Profile and I am not sure which NOC Code to use. I am not able to find sales coordinator, can i add the NOC code for Customer Service Manager. If yes, then which NOC code

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ignore the job title. Find the roles and duties that match the best.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
kryt0n said:
Ignore the job title. Find the roles and duties that match the best.
I tried my best to search something nearest to my job responsibilities. i am unable to do so. Below are my Job Responsibilities..Could you please assist me
 Complete Back Office Sales Coordination for the Middle East, Indian and South Africa
Market.
Assisting Regional General manager in Sales Forecast
 Preparation of Quotations/ Proforma Invoice request based on Customer Enquiries and Sales team requirement.
 Order processing in SAP.
 Closing Sales deals directly with the existing customers.
 Coordination with the Export department and the freight forwarder to ensure, timely shipment of the order and delivery of shipment for Customers satisfaction.
 Issue the necessary shipping documents to Customers and provide the tracking information on shipment variances, purchase orders, accounting discrepancies /credit notes.
 Controlling and monitoring Inventory of goods as well as ageing stock.
 Provide Sales Reports, Sales Order Status and Stock Report to Sales Mangers in a timely manner.
 Coordination with Finance Department for the preparation of Invoice.
 Follow up for outstanding payments
 Full administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Department.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
fperk_83 said:
I tried my best to search something nearest to my job responsibilities. i am unable to do so. Below are my Job Responsibilities..Could you please assist me
 Complete Back Office Sales Coordination for the Middle East, Indian and South Africa
Market.
Assisting Regional General manager in Sales Forecast
 Preparation of Quotations/ Proforma Invoice request based on Customer Enquiries and Sales team requirement.
 Order processing in SAP.
 Closing Sales deals directly with the existing customers.
 Coordination with the Export department and the freight forwarder to ensure, timely shipment of the order and delivery of shipment for Customers satisfaction.
 Issue the necessary shipping documents to Customers and provide the tracking information on shipment variances, purchase orders, accounting discrepancies /credit notes.
 Controlling and monitoring Inventory of goods as well as ageing stock.
 Provide Sales Reports, Sales Order Status and Stock Report to Sales Mangers in a timely manner.
 Coordination with Finance Department for the preparation of Invoice.
 Follow up for outstanding payments
 Full administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Department.
You know your job better than us. Find jobs relating to sales. Cross off the duties in the NoCs. Any noc with 70% matching or very similar to yours will be your noc.

Giving us the list like this that's what we would have to do for you.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
kryt0n said:
You know your job better than us. Find jobs relating to sales. Cross off the duties in the NoCs. Any noc with 70% matching or very similar to yours will be your noc.

Giving us the list like this that's what we would have to do for you.
Ok thanks I will try again..Since yesterday i am searching and couldnt find anything to the nearest.
Was doubtful, hence asked in the forum so that atleast someone with the Sales Corrdinator profile would be there

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
fperk_83 said:
Ok thanks I will try again..Since yesterday i am searching and couldnt find anything to the nearest.
Was doubtful, hence asked in the forum so that atleast someone with the Sales Corrdinator profile would be there
What NoCs have you narrowed it down to?

aliaezaaz

Dec 11, 2018
Hi All,

Could yourll please assist me for the NOC code for Sales Cordinator. I have 8 years plus experience in the same. From 1st Jan 2016, my company has given me the designation of Customer Service Manager. But still my duties and responsibilities are the same in my office.

At the moment I am creating my Express Entry Profile and I am not sure which NOC Code to use. I am not able to find sales coordinator, can i add the NOC code for Customer Service Manager. If yes, then which NOC code
Hi, Good Day

did u find your NOC as per your sales coordinatir experience, i have the same case and needs help.