+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Quality Analyst, Content

nostalgy

Jul 17, 2019
Hi All
I'm looking for NOC code of my previous job in India as a Quality Analyst, Content.
My roles and responsibilities were:
Collect, curate and update information about restaurants food menu and build a strong product-
base for Zomato.
 Quality check the data on the Zomato’s Online Food Ordering App to ensure that information is
accurate
 Look out for new restaurants in the city and keep the website updated
 Part of the Quality Analyst’s role is to make sure that all the information a user requires to
decide about their restaurant preference is available to them.
 Responsible for testing and debugging every new restaurant menu before making it live for the
customers to place order using the app.
 Making changes in the online food ordering menu as per customer’s recommendation.

All these task were performed on Zomato's in-house menu building software.

aish0940

Oct 3, 2020
Hi All
I'm looking for NOC code of my previous job in India as a Quality Analyst, Content.
My roles and responsibilities were:
Collect, curate and update information about restaurants food menu and build a strong product-
base for Zomato.
 Quality check the data on the Zomato’s Online Food Ordering App to ensure that information is
accurate
 Look out for new restaurants in the city and keep the website updated
 Part of the Quality Analyst’s role is to make sure that all the information a user requires to
decide about their restaurant preference is available to them.
 Responsible for testing and debugging every new restaurant menu before making it live for the
customers to place order using the app.
 Making changes in the online food ordering menu as per customer’s recommendation.

All these task were performed on Zomato's in-house menu building software.
hie there ..hope you are well
did you found the appropriate code for role/job you had here in india ?
i am working as a content moderator for youtube (tagging videos and ads) and need the correct noc for the same.
kindly let me know if you have an idea for the same :)

vansharora58

Aug 30, 2024
Hi,

Were you able to determine the NOC code for this?

I worked at Zomato and my duties were exactly the same.

A reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.