+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for mobile application developer

aspirant2021

Apr 12, 2021
Hello people,

I have 7ys experience on mobile and responsive web development and currently am working as technology lead. My previous job duties matches with both 2173 and 2174. I am confused about choosing the primary NOC code in filling Express Entry profile. Can anyone please help on this.

My duties:
· Design & development of various Mobile native iOS applications and Hybrid applications for iOS and Android Mobile Phones and Tablets with high standards like Object Oriented JavaScript, MVC, MVVM architecture.
· Develop UI and integrate web services using JSON restful web services response.
· Writing code for various modules in a software solution, writing unit of the modules
developed, and then performing basic unit testing.
· Prepare functional requirements, design document and unit test design.
· Track and resolve the defects raised for the project using Defect Tracker Tool.
· Responsible for coordinating with client and onsite teams for requirement gathering, clarification tracking, project status tracking.
· Leading the project with the team members.
· Building the application as a package, deliver the same to the client and backup the code
and build package using SVN tool.
· Ensuring the application adapt to the new requirement without change in the existing
application functionalities and performance

Thank you all for your time.

aspirant2021

Apr 12, 2021
This is interesting. Looking at the NOC, I think 2174 closely resembles your duties. The confusion here is that your duties are from both 2173 and 2174. However, since you are an iOS and Web Developer, you may choose 2174 as it talks about Web development, UI, etc. But, please wait to hear from other forum members who have similar job duties.
Thank you for your reply. Yes 2174 is matching. My previous designations were Programmer Analyst, Technology Lead, IT Consultant(matches with 2173), Technical Lead. Sure, I'll wait for some more replies.

Reactions: RajKannan

JackAldride

Apr 25, 2022
This is very interesting, thank you very much for the info. I also recommend you to contact an excellent company that helps you develop your business development strategy in the market. They also offer the best small business invoicing software and know how to act professionally. I think you might be interested in this.