+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for CMMS Administrator.

Sanu12369

Nov 19, 2021
Hi Friends,

Can somebody please help me to find the right NOC code for CMMS administartor. I tried to find out the same but unfortunately i couldn't found anyone matching with my Job title/decription as mentioned below.

• Responsibilities:
    The CMMS Administrator is responsible for the overall asset, work order, and inventory management system for the site.
  • This position is also responsible for managing day-to-day storeroom operations, maintaining parts data accuracy and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc.
  • Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
  • Responsible for setup, automation, and optimization of reports utilized for trending and operational.
  • Measures and publish maintenance KPI metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
  • Works with team to build standard procedures and provides training both internal and external on proper data entry specific to application functionality and features.
  • Assists with project planning and coordination.
  • Develops and recommends policies and procedures for best practices with use of CMMS.
  • Works with team on continuous improvement initiatives specific to inventory, asset, and labor management.
  • Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
  • May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
  • Maintains an organized, accurate MRO Storeroom with an appropriate and adequate supply of inventory and parts.
  • Measures and publish storeroom KPI metrics to the management team according to corporate standards.

Reactions: aabidhussaindar