+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - Education and User Experience (UX) Designer

calvinw

Nov 19, 2021
I am wondering what NOC code do I fall under with the following descriptions. Will it be Web Design or Graphic Design? I mainly design web based e-learning materials, similar to LinkedIn Learning. I however, do not write the educational content. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • Contribute to the production process including research, experimentation, ideation, conceptualization, prototyping, and testing of course materials.
  • Produce engaging and interactive course materials based on current user experience standards and trends, while maintaining strict compliance with evolving accessibility standards.
  • develop continuously evolving brand guidelines and graphic standards and ensure that all designs, concepts, and course materials adhere to them.
  • Regularly present design concepts (templates, layouts, course activities/interactions) to stakeholders
  • Identify and design appropriate instructional strategies, interactive online activities, and supporting visual graphics appropriate to the learner
  • Participate in research, brainstorming, and collaborative activities to ensure best practices are practically applied and in alignment with learning objectives and course standards
  • Provide advanced application of multimedia design and development, including graphic design, audio/video, and gaming/simulation.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Knowledge of user experience, graphic design, or a related field acquired through a minimum 3-year college or university program.
  • Familiarity with basic web design and content management.
  • Familiarity with accessibility standards from web/graphic design perspectives

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am wondering what NOC code do I fall under with the following descriptions. Will it be Web Design or Graphic Design? I mainly design web based e-learning materials, similar to LinkedIn Learning. I however, do not write the educational content. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • Contribute to the production process including research, experimentation, ideation, conceptualization, prototyping, and testing of course materials.
  • Produce engaging and interactive course materials based on current user experience standards and trends, while maintaining strict compliance with evolving accessibility standards.
  • develop continuously evolving brand guidelines and graphic standards and ensure that all designs, concepts, and course materials adhere to them.
  • Regularly present design concepts (templates, layouts, course activities/interactions) to stakeholders
  • Identify and design appropriate instructional strategies, interactive online activities, and supporting visual graphics appropriate to the learner
  • Participate in research, brainstorming, and collaborative activities to ensure best practices are practically applied and in alignment with learning objectives and course standards
  • Provide advanced application of multimedia design and development, including graphic design, audio/video, and gaming/simulation.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Knowledge of user experience, graphic design, or a related field acquired through a minimum 3-year college or university program.
  • Familiarity with basic web design and content management.
  • Familiarity with accessibility standards from web/graphic design perspectives
What NOC code matches your job responsibilities. You match those to the NOC.

Reactions: calvinw