+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code 2024

Pramod7869

Apr 29, 2024
Hello Guys,
I just had a query regarding my NOC code. I started working for a company as a Production planning intern it was a fixed 4 month contract. Now they have given me a full time role as Jr Business Analyst - Operations Planning. If anyone can help me with the NOC code for these two Production planning intern and Jr Business analyst that would be a huge help. Though my job hasn't changed much but don't know about the NOC code.
Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys,
I just had a query regarding my NOC code. I started working for a company as a Production planning intern it was a fixed 4 month contract. Now they have given me a full time role as Jr Business Analyst - Operations Planning. If anyone can help me with the NOC code for these two Production planning intern and Jr Business analyst that would be a huge help. Though my job hasn't changed much but don't know about the NOC code.
Thanks in advance.
You match job duties, not title, to the NOC. Use the database and the search tool to find your NOC.

Pramod7869

Apr 29, 2024
So even if I have a different title, if the job responsibilities are same the NOC code would be the same. Also Can I use my 4 month internship in EE profile, it was done after I got my work permit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So even if I have a different title, if the job responsibilities are same the NOC code would be the same. Also Can I use my 4 month internship in EE profile, it was done after I got my work permit?
Yes. Title doesn’t matter. It is the job duties that must match the NOC. If in Canada and if internship was paid and not part of school program, you can count it. It is a job then not an internship.

Pramod7869

Apr 29, 2024
Sorry just one more question. So when I’m creating my profile should I fill it as two jobs since title is different, because if I ask them for a reference letter I think they will provide two different ones one for internship and another for the permanent one.
Or should I just apply under same NOC code with start date including the internship.