+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code 10011 (HR Managers) - Job offer enquiry

hammadali

Feb 7, 2023
Hey all,

Has anyone ever specifically submitted their job offer, accompanied with a LMIA number which was positive for the employer. If yes, under the new code of 10011, how many points does it add to an applicant's profile? My lawyer is telling me that as my LMIA is based on the previous code (0112) and mentioned the new code as well, it should get add 200 points to my CRS score. All resources I've cited in my research suggest it'd only add 50 points after the transition to the new code system. Since there is no way of confirming, we'd have to upload it to my portal and test it out which i don't want to do as my crs would not improve a lot and I might have to search for better positions or wait a while.

Any relevant help is much appreciated, thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey all,

Has anyone ever specifically submitted their job offer, accompanied with a LMIA number which was positive for the employer. If yes, under the new code of 10011, how many points does it add to an applicant's profile? My lawyer is telling me that as my LMIA is based on the previous code (0112) and mentioned the new code as well, it should get add 200 points to my CRS score. All resources I've cited in my research suggest it'd only add 50 points after the transition to the new code system. Since there is no way of confirming, we'd have to upload it to my portal and test it out which i don't want to do as my crs would not improve a lot and I might have to search for better positions or wait a while.

Any relevant help is much appreciated, thanks!
When did the employer get the LMIA?