+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code 0124/0621 Confusion for an E-commerce startup

Ahmadk

Nov 19, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

I would really appreciate your help on this.

I am building my EE profile at the moment and I can't figure out my NOC code. I am claiming 3 years of foreign work experience under an online retail startup, where I have:
- Designed the Products,
- Sourced other products from other product vendors,
- Designed and implemented marketing plans and strategies,
- Designed and created the website,
- Created a distribution network by striking deals with other online and offline retailers home and abroad,
- Handled social media,
- Handled customer care,
- Managed a few interns along the way.

Note: I have an engineering bachelors and a masters in management (related to a technical field more than business, but it came in handy while building the start-up)

I am not sure whether I should go for NOC 0124 or 0621 or should I not choose NOC beginning with a 0 since I only managed a few interns?

Priya1241

Jan 29, 2022
Hi dear
May i know wts d status of ur application?
I m also running e busins n under noc 0621
Thnks in advance

Sep 21, 2022
Considering your work experience and your knowledge, I am surprised that you could get confused about how to start your E-commerce business correctly. Read on the Internet as much as possible about this, because it is now a very relevant thing and any person who starts his business is obliged to make his business website because it can cause the purchase of your product. And as for the question about NOC 0124 or 0621, I can't help here. I'm sure some people know much more than me on this forum. And by the way, I advise you, when creating your business website, it's better to turn to a web design company in search of good developers. It's worth it.

Last edited: