+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code 0113 and qualaification

dnagarajand

Feb 11, 2015
hI MY SISTER WORKS AS A PURCHASING MANAGER . She has done MA sociology.

But the education requirement for NOC code 0113 - Porchasing manager says she will need a Bachelor of commerce, economics or Buisness administration.

Is she eligible to applu under FSW,I am confused, someone please clarify.

0113 - Purchasing Managers - Purchasing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a purchasing department and develop and implement the purchasing policies of a business or institution. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
Purchasing managers responsible for units purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related degree or diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasing managers responsible for purchasing industrial products.
The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (S.C.M.P.) or registration in the educational program of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada may be required.
Several years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.

EQ

Dec 1, 2014
dnagarajand said:
hI MY SISTER WORKS AS A PURCHASING MANAGER . She has done MA sociology.

But the education requirement for NOC code 0113 - Porchasing manager says she will need a Bachelor of commerce, economics or Buisness administration.

Is she eligible to applu under FSW,I am confused, someone please clarify.

0113 - Purchasing Managers - Purchasing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a purchasing department and develop and implement the purchasing policies of a business or institution. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
Purchasing managers responsible for units purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related degree or diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasing managers responsible for purchasing industrial products.
The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (S.C.M.P.) or registration in the educational program of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada may be required.
Several years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
Hi there, I know more than one peers under this NOC graduated from non- business administration, commerce or economics. And they have already recevied PER. As you see that such majors are "usually required" but not a must. Good luck to your sister!

dubi_fj

Dec 9, 2014
Hello all,

My brother is working for Honda Trading as Marketing associate but his duties are more or less similar as Supply-chain and purchase managers and has more than 5 years working experience. He can get an experience letter with similar JD as 0113 but ofcourse his title will remain "Marketing associate". There is another category NOC 1225 of purchase officer to which he could apply. Due to his title we are confused in selecting the right NOC. Can someone let us know from their experience and guide us to which category he should apply 0113 or 1225. Many thanks.

Regards
Faraz

joemen85

Feb 8, 2017
Re: whatsapp group for Media & Advertising professionals in Canada

Hey Guys. We have started a whatsapp group for Media & Advertising professionals in Canada. Please get in touch with me on 00971543878786 if you wish to join and share your views with like minded individuals.