Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Senior(s),

In the form of Schedule-3, Question-11 Name of Occupation

Under the Name of Occupation- which title i have to wrote?
i,e. My official title is “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” matches with NOC- 7216.

But as per 7216 there is a title “Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor”

Please tell me which title i have to wrote in the Schedule-3,
Question-11 Name of Occupation.

Take Care

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
haq_bd said:
Dear Senior(s),

In the form of Schedule-3, Question-11 Name of Occupation

Under the Name of Occupation- which title i have to wrote?
i,e. My official title is “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” matches with NOC- 7216.

But as per 7216 there is a title “Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor”

Please tell me which title i have to wrote in the Schedule-3,
Question-11 Name of Occupation.

Take Care
You write the the EXACT name of current occupation, which is Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. Remember it is the duties you have performed and not the titles of your post which are taken into consideration. Hope this answers your question. Mandie

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Dear Mandie. But i had wrote Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor as occupation.
Is it a big problem, Is my application will be rejected for this?

Please Reply.

Take Care

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
@ haq_bd,
good to see some applicant with 7216.In fact what Mandie has said is perfect. What about the reference letter that you have provided for this NOC, the job title mentioned over there is also Mech. Maint. Sup or Engr. If it is Engr, then i personally feel that it might raise VO eyebrows.

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hasni,
In the reference letter i wrote Mech. Maint. Engr. But in the Schedule-3 wrote Supervisor.
In the NOC website correspondence to 7216 there are many titles in "View all Titles" where has Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor

I thought many country's have many titles but same job duties & in Canada they call "Supervisor"
In this concept i did that.

I'm in Tension Please reply what can i do?

Take Care

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
haq_bd said:
Dear Hasni,
In the reference letter i wrote Mech. Maint. Engr. But in the Schedule-3 wrote Supervisor.
In the NOC website correspondence to 7216 there are many titles in "View all Titles" where has Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor

I thought many country's have many titles but same job duties & in Canada they call "Supervisor"
In this concept i did that.

I'm in Tension Please reply what can i do?

Take Care
That will certainly raise some eyebrows...but since you are claiming point for this experience, the important thing is you got the NOC Code right. Making a slight mistake with job title, is not as fatal as mistake with NOC code, I believe. I am also hoping that in the reference letter, it was not cut and paste of the duties from the ministerial instruction, lest you get an outright rejection. When did CIO receive your application? have they processed payment yet, if they have, then u passed the completeness check. Mandie

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dear haq_bd,
mandie has again put it very clearly and matter goes much into your favor. Just check whether your draft has been en cashed and rest leave to Allah SWT. Arrow is out of the bow now, and bringing yourself under undue stress won't help.Its not that big a mistake, as far as you are putting the right NOC and attaching original reference letter. However just stay in touch.BTW when did you file your application.best of luck.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Good..finally there is some movement on 7216..I initially felt like being in a lonely island!

Well, to keep the matters simple, I put current occupation simply as 'Service' and explained things in full details like job title, R&R, profile etc. in the reference letter.

My idea was either an occupation can be service(a job) or a business/self-employed).
My current status is RBVO.

good luck!

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Dear Mandie/Hasni
My application is delivered on 03.06.11 as per FedEx tracking system. Till now i don't received any mail from CIC. Today i talked with bank from where i had done my Draft & they told they don't know anything about processing of payment (draft). How can i know about my Payment processing?

Is the VO give me quary for this mistake as i can give a corrected Schedule-3 OR without any scope of explanation/correction the VO refuse me?? Reply Please

Please Pray For me.

May ALLAH bless all of you.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dear haq,
to me you seem perfectly alright and don't need to give any sort of explanation to CIC. Its a mistake that can easily be ignored by CIC, provided rest of your application and supporting docs are solid, i mean your reference letter should be perfect and should not give an impression of a copy / paste of the job responsibilities mentioned under the NOC,your IELTS band should be adequate, all the original docs that they asked for should be enclosed and bank certification / statement should be impressive.(Just my understanding of how CIC / VO look at the applications)
Well about the bank draft, i also got the same reply from my bank that they dont have any mechanism to track the encashment of the draft they issued. Would be great if some fellow here could tell us about it. Also this draft when submitted by CIC to their respective bank, would take min 8 - 10 days before it is encashed. Even if all goes well in your case, its bit early for you to know whether it has been encashed or not at this stage, wait another couple of weeks. And about PER (1st AOR), you should not expect it before 30 - 45 days after receipt of your app by CIC.
So bottom line is just stay relaxed and lets hope for the best.

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Dear Hasni. I hope my reference lettere are ok.
Pray for me. Please keep in touch with me.

May ALLAH bless you.

Haque

khawar1

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Dear All,

I am planning to apply under NOC-7216. My experience in current job(NOC-7216) is almost two and a half years but my overall experience is more than 3 years (half year in another company). How much points should I consider for experience 17 or 19.

I contacted one consultant and he was saying that points are given for overall experience whether it is coming under NOC or not. Only 12 months experience is required for the job against which u are applying to be eligible to apply. Is it true. Please help...

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear fellows I felt good to see applicant under my same NOC 7216

and I think it will be good if we share our information to know what will happen.

I sent my application and it has been received by CIO on July 2nd 2011 and till now no response no credit card encash

it passed 32 days without any answer from them

could anybody tell me or explain me please why this delay to encash the money?
and what could be happen to my file?

Bhatia

Jul 29, 2011
NOC 7216 INFO

Dear Friends

I am a post graduate in mechanical and manufacturing technology. I have more than 2 years of experience working as Quality Engineer in India. I have been engaged in doing inspection of mechanical components myself and also guiding the junior engineers in doing the same. But this is just one duty which I perform amongst many as a quality engineer. Though this is one of the most important one. I wanted to know will I be eligible to apply in visa category NOC 7216 as "mechanical inspection supervisor/foreman" ?

Regards
S. S. Bhatia

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@khawar1,

Dear your consultant is not right, you ought to have min one year exp (in the past 10 years) in one of the professions described under the ministerial instructions.Now in order to claim full 21 marks under experience category, you should have more than 4 yrs of experience (in the past 10 yrs) of the intended profession that should be withinh 29 mandatory professions.Thus in my opinion you will get 17 points against 2 1/2 yrs experience that you posess.Hope it helps

@ramayfathalla,

Wellcome to NOC 7216 group. You sould expect PER within 50 - 60 days after your application is received at CIO. Have to be patient for another month min.Best of luck.

@Bhatia,

In order to claim points under certain NOC, it is MUST that you should have performed min 60 - 70 % of the job responsibilities written under that NOC. Having performed only one job responsibility out of the listed responsibilities would not help you in satisfying the VO and its highly likely that your app will be turned down.