+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 6235

Meena19

Oct 20, 2020
Hi, all my basic duties ( I am in the BANKs Account opening department and have also worked with loan applications) match closest to NOC 6235, apart from the part the 'sales' part. I have read a few other comments that this NOC has worked for credit analysts, and to my best knowledge they also do not have duties relating to sales.
Please share feedback if this NOC will work for me.

luthravibha15

Jul 2, 2021
Hi there,
I have a query about my noc. I work in a sales department at brokerage firm. My job title is not there in the noc list. Can anybody please help me to find the right noc? I think my job duties match with noc 6235.

here are my job duties & responsibilities:

 Develop and implement strategic selling tactics
 Strong telephone selling skills, including pre-call planning, pitching Questrade services, overcoming
objections and closing the sale
 Manage multiple client communication channels (inbound & outbound calls; email; live chat; face to face
meetings)
 Manage leads and prospects throughout the entire sales pipeline
 Become an expert in the account opening process
 Become a subject matter expert on Questrade products and services
 Identify sales leads and refer clients as necessary
 Cross-sell products and services when applicable
 Be knowledgeable on registered accounts; including TFSAs, RRSPs and RIFs
 Become an expert in stock and options trading, and securities regulations
 Keep current on Questrade’s policies and procedures
 Participate in regular Sales department meetings and workshops
 Participate in the planning of Sales initiatives
 Back up other team functions as business requires

NOC 6235 duties & responsibilities:
Financial sales representatives perform some or all of the following duties:

• Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
  • Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
  • Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
  • Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
  • Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
  • Complete credit and loan documentation
  • Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
  • Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
  • Review and update credit and loan files
  • Act as joint custodian for cash and securities.

Newbienov2021

Nov 27, 2021
Hi, all my basic duties ( I am in the BANKs Account opening department and have also worked with loan applications) match closest to NOC 6235, apart from the part the 'sales' part. I have read a few other comments that this NOC has worked for credit analysts, and to my best knowledge they also do not have duties relating to sales.
Please share feedback if this NOC will work for me.
Hi Did you get your ITA?