+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4012: Canadian RA/TA Experience (Rejection cases)

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
They may!
Anyways it’s a good thing that I know now that if person gets ita under FSW while he is working in Canadian uni as RA/TA even though he has a study permit he can still get PR.

I myself currently working as a lab technologist in a college and selected my NOC as a TA and got my med passed so far. Hopefully I will get thru
I think you will get through.
Good luck!

mandy15leo

Mar 11, 2019
They may!
Anyways it’s a good thing that I know now that if person gets ita under FSW while he is working in Canadian uni as RA/TA even though he has a study permit he can still get PR.

I myself currently working as a lab technologist in a college and selected my NOC as a TA and got my med passed so far. Hopefully I will get thru
Hi have you got PR as a student for TA?

mjki2mg4

Nov 19, 2020
No worries. Go ahead. I applied and I am a PR now.
Good luck!
Hi Saha,

Yesterday, I received my ITA after I submitted my EE profile with NOC 4012.

I did Masters (Research - based) here in Canada during which I became a post-secondary teaching and research assistant, fully paid.

I have all the references from my professor and department to proof that I meet the requirement.

Question:

Instead of IRCC inviting me under the Federal skilled Worker (FSW) class, they invited me to apply for PR under Canada Experience Class (CEC).

I was expecting an ITA under FSW class.

When you got your ITA, did the IRCC also ask you to apply under CEC?

Can I contact them to transfer my ITA from CEC to FSW?

Please, share your experience with me before I submit my application.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

regards,

ramseriv

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Your work experience will be counted in tge selection factor.
My TA hour was also small but it doesn’t matter if your total hour (both TA and RA) is more than the 1560 hours/year. A letter mentioning your RA hours is required. Somehow you have to convince your supervisor or management. I would divide my salary with the minimum wage to determine the hours I worked.
ok in what question of the 6 selection factors do they count the RA/TA experience, I am lost!! is it in the question they say: Do you have a valid Canadian skill work experience??? since RA/TA is in Canada is that so?

I have already foreign work experience from my native country,