+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

ACMN108

Oct 29, 2021
Hi all, my husband has a high score of 471 and his NOC is 4011 (post doctoral researcher in physics). We have submitted his profile to PEI and Sasketch, and checked Ontario while submitting EE profile (done this on Sept 30th). But we are really hoping to get an NOI from ON more than the other two places.

Is there anybody with this NOC and similar score combo? Has anyone with 4011 NOC ever received an NOI from Ontario? Also I am wondering whether his score is a bit too high, as the high cut-off has been around 467 each time. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all, my husband has a high score of 471 and his NOC is 4011 (post doctoral researcher in physics). We have submitted his profile to PEI and Sasketch, and checked Ontario while submitting EE profile (done this on Sept 30th). But we are really hoping to get an NOI from ON more than the other two places.

Is there anybody with this NOC and similar score combo? Has anyone with 4011 NOC ever received an NOI from Ontario? Also I am wondering whether his score is a bit too high, as the high cut-off has been around 467 each time. Thanks.
He will not get a nomination from Ontario because the NOC isn’t included in their Human Capitals Stream or Tech Draws. Attached are past draws with NOCs.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Has SINP ever drawn that NOC? Not sure about PEI given the province has a total pop of 150,000. They have targeted draws too.

ACMN108

Oct 29, 2021
He will not get a nomination from Ontario because the NOC isn’t included in their Human Capitals Stream or Tech Draws. Attached are past draws with NOCs.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Has SINP ever drawn that NOC? Not sure about PEI given the province has a total pop of 150,000. They have targeted draws too.
OK thank you.

Anybody working as a foreign postdoctoral fellow -- have you had any luck with CA immigration?