+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

noc 4011

samjam5446

Oct 26, 2014
some 1 plz guide me...i am applying under NOC 4011 as university lecturer (as i teach bba and mba students at a business school affiliated with a university,) for which masters degree is a requirement..i have done my 3 years BBA hons and then 1 and half year MBA so i have a masters degree in PAkistan but wes gave me bachelors equivalency .. now what should i do ??am i not eligible to NOC 4011 now??

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
samjam5446 said:
some 1 plz guide me...i am applying under NOC 4011 as university lecturer (as i teach bba and mba students at a business school affiliated with a university,) for which masters degree is a requirement..i have done my 3 years BBA hons and then 1 and half year MBA so i have a masters degree in PAkistan but wes gave me bachelors equivalency .. now what should i do ??am i not eligible to NOC 4011 now??
The ECA review result is final. However, the visa officer may or may not use your background (bachelor) to decide whether you fulfill NOC 4011. Visa officers used to not look at your academic background, but now a recent court case says that they may consider academic background to determine the suitability of a job code.

Why don't you try applying?

samjam5446

Oct 26, 2014
specialmary said:
The ECA review result is final. However, the visa officer may or may not use your background (bachelor) to decide whether you fulfill NOC 4011. Visa officers used to not look at your academic background, but now a recent court case says that they may consider academic background to determine the suitability of a job code.

Why don't you try applying?
yes i am applying..fingers crossed..i hope i will make it InshaAllah.

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello members :) My applicatoin was received on 19th November. Any ideas about NOC 4011 completeness checks timeline or last CC charged????

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
areva said:
Hello members :) My applicatoin was received on 19th November. Any ideas about NOC 4011 completeness checks timeline or last CC charged????
VERY UNUSUAL AND UNBELIEVABLE
my noc 4011 - i sent the application from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday - i came to know this via my bank today [ saturday in India ],
this is very unusual and i cant believe it myself.
Anyone please explain this, my application for NOC 4011 was received at CIC only on 24 th december, i sent it from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday.
This is the communication that I received from my bank ICICI Bank through Royal Bank of Canada today,

Dear ____________, based on your ,_______________
The following RBC Royal Bank eStatement(s) is(are) available:

The Receiver General for Canada ''_____________ICICI _________ instrument # ___________ 1550

Personal Banking Account XXXXX-XXX0672

To see your statement, please sign in to RBC Online Banking^.

To review or change your email notification options within RBC Online Banking, select "Profile and Preferences" from the Banking tab under My Accounts.