+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3112 for FSWP in 2014, Let's network here

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ahmed.amin said:
please can you upload your work experience letter as a sonographer ( after hiding your personal details ) because I am working in a governmental hospital in Egypt as a radiologist but in this hospital there is only ultrasound device no MRI no CT so I will do my best to bring an experience letter as a sonographer not as a radiologist and I will put my job description in it. here in Egypt there is no sonographer job only radiologist and as a governmental hospital here it is so difficult to even get an experience letter as a radiologist , so i want yours to try to do mine as possible as I can with my hospital.
Pm your email id. I'll send you my duties and responsibilities.
I'd recommend you to check the NOC code carefully to know
More about the duties and responsibility you requires to qualify.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
naeemsf said:
Hey..

Can anyone please explain what to fill in assets, liabilities and settlement fund blank. Can we mention the property evaluation in it too apart from liquid cash?

Thanks
If you can provide the appropriate valuation report as proof than yes.

HHE

Star Member
May 24, 2014
I hav a query
My spouse have property but i haven't. Can i show the property to mention the name of my spouse?
Thx

ahmed.amin

Sep 18, 2014
FSWCIO said:
Pm your email id. I'll send you my duties and responsibilities.
I'd recommend you to check the NOC code carefully to know
More about the duties and responsibility you requires to qualify.
I appreciate your help.
In your country do you have a job title called medical sonographer? Or you are a radiologist like me ?
What do you think the documents I should send as a sonographer? Because I will try with the hospital manager this week to write and sign every document required to confirm my work as a sonographer ( which I already doing it but under another job title).
Please can you give me a template of the all needed documents ?
I am sorry that I am asking alot but I am really in a bad situation because I sent my papers to MCC last week after paying all the fees to MCC to apply as a general practitioner pathway but after searching on the web I found that MCC may finish my evaluation after December so I am trying to begin the sonographer pathway.
So I will try this week to finish every document needed to confirm my experience as a sonographer so please I need your help .

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
topu_4 said:
UPDATE:: Today, my application package is received by CIC...
Brother please update the SS. :) :) :)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
zsw said:
Open an account with physiciansapply.ca.
Submit a source verification request (SVR) for your final medical degree (diploma).
Note — candidates will need to pay an account fee, if not previously paid, and a document fee.
Send a copy of the final medical degree (diploma).
If the document is in a language other than English or French, the document will need to be translated.
Submit the required identity documentation.

The documents you ll need are
1- Medical Degree Diploma
2- Copy of passport
3- 2 Pictures (size 500mmx70mm
4- Identity document (certified be authorised person)
5- Legal document (if name change)
6- Information release form (MCC will provide once you create account)
thanks a bunch

runway08

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arch.lenin said:
dear bro .. my status has been updated to verification returned and passed in my account. I went to my college within 2 days they received the doc from ecfmg and i sent the doc to ecfmg by courier within 3rd day. But the sender of the doc should be your medical college. I just boosted up the process presenting my medical college. My doc reached 3rd September to ecfmg.
Did you put the sealed envelop within the fedex/DHL 's envelop or you just posted the original envelop of ECFMG ? Which was actually sealed ? Courier company's envelop or your college's envelope. or both? As much as I know is that the college envelop should be sealed with Principal's stamp. Coul;d you plz describe the point please?

arch.lenin

Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2014
Nomination.....
21/01/2015
AOR Received.
04/03/2015
Med's Request
07/07/2015
Med's Done....
08/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/08/2015
LANDED..........
16/10/2015
runway08 said:
Did you put the sealed envelop within the fedex/DHL 's envelop or you just posted the original envelop of ECFMG ? Which was actually sealed ? Courier company's envelop or your college's envelope. or both? As much as I know is that the college envelop should be sealed with Principal's stamp. Coul;d you plz describe the point please?
I sealed the original ecfmg envelop and put it in the college envelop. The college envelop was also sealed with official stamp. Then the envelope was couriered by FedEx envelop which need not to be sealed. The sender should be your medical college.

arch.lenin

Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2014
Nomination.....
21/01/2015
AOR Received.
04/03/2015
Med's Request
07/07/2015
Med's Done....
08/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/08/2015
LANDED..........
16/10/2015
1.In background declaration form, should I keep the Date of deceased of parent blank or write not
applicable?
2.What do I write under ‘to' of my current status in personal history?? Application date or Till date or
keep it blank??
pls help seniors.

naeemsf

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
InshaaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaaAllah Soon
arch.lenin said:
1.In background declaration form, should I keep the Date of deceased of parent blank or write not
applicable?
2.What do I write under ‘to' of my current status in personal history?? Application date or Till date or
keep it blank??
pls help seniors.
Hey,

I think you should leave the deceased box blank..Please correct me if I am wrong because I am leaving it blank too. Yeah, I have the same question regarding personal history detail table. Do I have to attach certificates and extra supporting documents to validate my activities because in the check list they have strictly mentioned NOT to SUBMIT ANY EXTRA DOCUMENTS. Any help in this regard is appreciated people.

Secondly, what do they mean by liabilities in Question 11 of Form titled Economic class. I personally have no debts and real property mortgages so should I leave this block empty or write "Not Applicable". As far as Assets is concerned, can I enter the value of my property valuated by the respective organization? Lastly, the total available funds for two persons for settlement in Canada should be how much in Canadian Dollars?

What extra documents of my spouse shall I submit with the application?

Please any assistance from someone who has already filled in the form is highly appreciated.

Good Luck!

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
Has anyone sent their SVR ECA request to mcc in august? Whats their status.. mine still shows 'in progress'. So worried

ahmed.amin

Sep 18, 2014
I am working a part time for about 2 years ( 5 hours / day) in the evening after my official work in the hospital in the morning in a private radiology center.

but there is no official contract between me and the center . I want to claim the experience from this work , instead of the hospital , as a sonographer what can I do?

runway08

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arch.lenin said:
I sealed the original ecfmg envelop and put it in the college envelop. The college envelop was also sealed with official stamp. Then the envelope was couriered by FedEx envelop which need not to be sealed. The sender should be your medical college.
Thankyou brother. Its clear now. :)