+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2173 Software Engineer

ca-na-da

Dec 13, 2018
Thanks a lot. I am confused whether the below job duties should be 2173 or 2174. Appreciate any inputs here

Role and Responsibilities as Software Engineer (21 months):
1. Designed, developed, tested and integrated software components for various Cloud projects
2. Handled production, post-production & test environment issues.
3. Reviewed & updated all project related documentation.

Role and Responsibilities as Senior Software Engineer (19 months):
1. Effectively played role of a scrum master leading teams of 3-5 members in implementation of
various new features for a XXX project using Agile development methodologies like
Scrum.
2. Analyzed requirements from User Stories and designed, developed, tested, implemented and
maintained required solutions.
3. Adhered to high quality development standards while delivering solutions on time.
Tools and Technologies:
1. Java XXXXX,etc
2. Web Services, frameworks, etc
3. Eclipse, XXXX, etc
4. SQL, XXX, etc
I think 2174 fits the job responsibilities and it is not regulated.

RRM@Rachit

Apr 5, 2019
Hey guys I have created my EE profile under NOC-2173, can you guys please confirm if job duties listed below by my organizaton will justify NOC-2173.

 Gathering Identity and Access Management (IAM) requirements from client along with onsite coordinators, analyzing the same and creating authentication and authorization security policy specification documents based on those requirements

 End-to-end implementations of IAM products, which involved installation and configuration of CA SiteMinder Policy server and Web agent components in client’s environments for enabling Single sign-on for an uninterrupted user experience

 Writing server-side scripts for installation, server start/stop, logging rollover, server health monitoring, maintenance and error related reporting using UNIX shell scripting

 Planning and execution of functional, non-functional and user acceptance testing activities of all in-scope services as well as solution-level flows (IAM level, system integration testing) associated with hot-fixes, patches and enhancements

 Analyzing issues, problems in client environment, performing root cause analysis, providing workarounds during production downtime, documenting the same for future reference and resolving the issues as per the agreed service level agreements (SLA)

The technologies / platforms that he worked on were: CA SiteMinder, CA Single Sign On (SSO), CA Web Agent, CA LDAP Directory, RSA Adaptive Authentication on Premise (AAOP) and programming languages like Java, C, C++, Unix Shell Scripting.