+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1122 / 0213 - Is applicable for QA Environments Delivery Manager?

ranjeetc

Apr 5, 2010
Dear friends;

I am disappointed that 0213 is not on the current NOC list and i took time to gather the required documents which made late and opprotunity slipped from my end.

I am from IT profession and current designation is Assoc. Operation Manager and my domain is ITIS.
I am Environments Delivery Manager(Information Technology) working for top Bank in UK and resposible for:
- Service Delivery for all software/hardware environments required for System Testing, UAT, Business Acceptance Testing
- Managing Resources, Cost and Billing, Time and Material Mgmt
- Managing requirements from IT Software Business Needs for Bank

So please provide me appropriate inputs whether should I apply for canada pr based on my current duties mentioned above as I written main duties. Appreciate your great help on any suggestions/inputs.

ranjeetc

Apr 5, 2010
Experts: NOC 1122 / 0213 - Is applicable for QA Environments Delivery Manager?

Experts please help, I need your advice on this...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjeetc said:
Dear friends;

I am disappointed that 0213 is not on the current NOC list and i took time to gather the required documents which made late and opprotunity slipped from my end.

I am from IT profession and current designation is Assoc. Operation Manager and my domain is ITIS.
I am Environments Delivery Manager(Information Technology) working for top Bank in UK and resposible for:
- Service Delivery for all software/hardware environments required for System Testing, UAT, Business Acceptance Testing
- Managing Resources, Cost and Billing, Time and Material Mgmt
- Managing requirements from IT Software Business Needs for Bank

So please provide me appropriate inputs whether should I apply for canada pr based on my current duties mentioned above as I written main duties. Appreciate your great help on any suggestions/inputs.
See as you must be aware that title is not important at all but you should and must be doing/or have done at least 75 % duties as listed on the HRSDC website in order to obtain the CIO approval. They refer to the HRSDC website to match the duties.