+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111!!!!!!!!! Join me please............

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhhhh!!!!!! it may be a critical decision for VO, rest on luck.... As per my openion you will thru...It also requires to seperate the experience & education both earned together...All the best....
Honeyjack :)

bundy

Nov 30, 2010
Dear Honeyjack,

Pls explain what you meant by "to seperate the experience & education both earned together"

Thanks,

Bundy.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bundy,

Sorry for late reply,

I mean to say if you have earned a degree along with work then you need to seperate them... In my case i did M.com+CA in the morning session & after 10:30AM i used to attend office of CA for compulsory experience" on job study". In my case they have liberty to determine/ merged my experience in study only but for sure they will award me points for education degree earned... they may not award me exp. points for that duration...
Honeyjack :)

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
hello guys
i just following this forum and when the time is came ,i wish to participate. Please i respectively request your valuable advice. i have submitted my full documents on Dec.20,2010.with out original document of IELTS to VO Nairobi.i already explained to them the reason. they didn't respond to me yet. for this and other reasons i am worrying so much about rejection.
Please is it worth to retake the IELTS exam after submission of apl. package along with original document?
Sincerely yours
Gashe4peace

bundy

Nov 30, 2010
Hi honeyjack,

Thanks for the details.

My MBA was full time studies, whereas ACMA & ACA were done by following evening sessions,
& whilst attending office in the mornings.

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Dear All 1111,

We have submit our full doc to Singapore on 7th feb 2010 & got 2AOR on 17th feb 2010. But till now our E-case status is received by visa office.
I have sent inquiry mail to visa office on July & they have replied a common word like "Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us." and then on September again send them a mail & they have replied "Your application is under review".
On November I have applied for CAIPS & got that on December- in that note BF'D mentioned 12-11-2012. And finally I have sent a inquiry mail to them on last week & in the same day again they have replied "Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us."

I don't understand what can I do now? I can see that other NOC’s who have applied in same time or after us they have got visa already.
I would like to have some information form you all, Would you kindly advice me?

1. Do you know what is the progress of the files against this NOC?
2. What is the progress of other applicants whom time line are very similar to our file?
3. Do the visa offices have processing and issuing strategies for this NOC?
4. What can be the reason for this kind of delay?

Waiting for your valuable suggestion….

Thanks.

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, I am a CA who applied in April 2010 NOC 1111 - please add my details.

Docs received in May 2010
1st AOR - September 2010
Docs Submitted - Oct, 2010

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Munnimehek said:
Dear All 1111,

We have submit our full doc to Singapore on 7th feb 2010 & got 2AOR on 17th feb 2010. But till now our E-case status is received by visa office.
I have sent inquiry mail to visa office on July & they have replied a common word like "Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us." and then on September again send them a mail & they have replied "Your application is under review".
On November I have applied for CAIPS & got that on December- in that note BF'D mentioned 12-11-2012. And finally I have sent a inquiry mail to them on last week & in the same day again they have replied "Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us."

I don't understand what can I do now? I can see that other NOC's who have applied in same time or after us they have got visa already.

2. What is the progress of other applicants whom time line are very similar to our file?

Waiting for your valuable suggestion....

Thanks.
Dear Fellow,
I have send my all documents on September 2010, and got second AOR on October 3, 2010. How many days may require to get medical request, till now ( March 2011) its shows received by visa office. Anybody share their experience regarding time for delay.

Thanks

Tokon (Bangladesh)

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In ND CHC currently they r reviewing March,10 FTD cases so u have to wait more....As ND is fastest amongst all CHC in the world...

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi
as per your caips note , chc take a review or next action on bfd date or around the same date
so you can wait till that, and you know the reason of this ? this is becasue of less demand for this NOC in canada or they already have to much application which full fill their future requirment and they will process pending backlog on slowly basis as per the requirment ,so when ever they process 2010 cased they will consider your file ,see in my case i applied in may2009 and till now there is no medical every thing is stuck b/w that , so dont be in hurry and wait for their next step. i also check my caips note on dec,2010 and my file bdf date is 15 jan,11 but till now i didnt hear any thing from them, but i learn one thing dont be in hurry when every your luck is with you it will happen , so dont take tension and enjoy the life.

Munnimehek said:
Dear All 1111,

I don't understand what can I do now? I can see that other NOC's who have applied in same time or after us they have got visa already.

Waiting for your valuable suggestion....

Thanks.

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
..and how long does it take before the original documents are returned back to the applicant by the Visa Office? I submitted my documents in September 2010 to the Visa Office.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's wednesday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that wednesday bring the good news/updates for people who are waiting in the queue

all the best and good luck :)

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Your day counting makes me feel how totally behind schedule we all are

gagansingh said:
hi all...

it's wednesday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that wednesday bring the good news/updates for people who are waiting in the queue

all the best and good luck :)