+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0113 Purchasing Manger

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
kennerve said:
What is going on with this noc. I still have not receive any charging for 3rd Dec. No rejection also. Will be going crazy soon. Wonder if CIC will charge our NOC today.
Rest assured that this NOC0113 was a very cold NOC. Therefore, capping of this NOC0113 till 31st December doesn't seem to be the reason. CIO is switching their charging pointer from one NOC to other NOC. You are supposed to hear the charging news today or maximum before end of next week. Because already 10th December applicants has gotton their CC charged. Therefore it is just a matter of few more days and you will hear good news.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Saurabh113

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO- File Transferred to WVO by CIC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent Along with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 10-04-2015-"We started processing your application on 07-04-2015"
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015. 3rd Line updated on 14-05-15. "Medical results have been received".
Interview........
Decision made 23-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted Passports- 03-08-15
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
Hello Friends and Seniors

Happy to update you all that I received my PER mail through my consultant today, Although PER letter is dated 29th Jan but the email sent by them is on 30th Jan.

Am repeating my timeline

NOC-0113
Application dated- 3rd Nov
CC charged- 5th Jan
PER -30th Jan.

Request Admin to update my timeline.. Thanks you and I hope within coming days all Nov applicants would get their per emails. !!

Thanks

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Saurabh113 said:
Hello Friends and Seniors

Happy to update you all that I received my PER mail through my consultant today, Although PER letter is dated 29th Jan but the email sent by them is on 30th Jan.

Am repeating my timeline

NOC-0113
Application dated- 3rd Nov
CC charged- 5th Jan
PER -30th Jan.

Request Admin to update my timeline.. Thanks you and I hope within coming days all Nov applicants would get their per emails. !!

Thanks
Many many congratulations to you. It's good to see that our NOC is getting PER very fast after getting charged of CC.

Wish you all the best in next stages and we hope for good who are still waiting to get their CC charged or DD encashed.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
I have some small questions as below.

- I am working in Kuwait whereas my spouse and kids are in Pakistan. Can I do the medical from Kuwait and my family from Pakistan or all must from same center.
- Just checking the submitted forms and found that I missed to put the details of one of my brother in law (Spouse's brother) in her background details. What action to be done?

Seniors please help. In PER email they had not mentioned the name of the visa office.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jam2k94 said:
I have some small questions as below.

- I am working in Kuwait whereas my spouse and kids are in Pakistan. Can I do the medical from Kuwait and my family from Pakistan or all must from same center.
- Just checking the submitted forms and found that I missed to put the details of one of my brother in law (Spouse's brother) in her background details. What action to be done?

Seniors please help. In PER email they had not mentioned the name of the visa office.
Yes that is not an issue at all. As far as the center for medical examination is approved by the CIC and their details are mentioned as the authorized medical center, then you can do for yourself in Kuwait and your kids and spouse can do in your home country.

Regarding the submitted form in which you forgot to mention one of your brother in law, although it is a trivial mistake, but it is better that when your file will be transferred to VO and you will get AOR, at that time simply send the revised form. It will increase your credibility that you are not hiding anything whether the information is material or immaterial.

Wish you all the best in your next stages and hope that our turn will come soon.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
managersonline said:
Yes that is not an issue at all. As far as the center for medical examination is approved by the CIC and their details are mentioned as the authorized medical center, then you can do for yourself in Kuwait and your kids and spouse can do in your home country.

Regarding the submitted form in which you forgot to mention one of your brother in law, although it is a trivial mistake, but it is better that when your file will be transferred to VO and you will get AOR, at that time simply send the revised form. It will increase your credibility that you are not hiding anything whether the information is material or immaterial.

Wish you all the best in your next stages and hope that our turn will come soon.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Thanks George for your reply.

Wish you best of Luck and +1.

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December 2014, CC Charged on 5th of Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER mail on 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
14 May 2015, RPRF received awaiting Meds
Med's Done....
19 May 2015 TLU Updated on 05th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
I hope all NOC 0113 (at-least) till Dec end are charged by Tomorrow and all Receive PER by Valentines Day.

God Willing

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
vishaalDal said:
I hope all NOC 0113 (at-least) till Dec end are charged by Tomorrow and all Receive PER by Valentines Day.

God Willing
I am very much optimistic that it might happen that way because our NOC had been a very cold NOC, by good luck that not many people are interested to be purchasing manager. At least for your case please share your good news because I think that you will hear this within coming few hours or maximum by tomorrow. Therefore try to check your CC statement every two hours and share good news immediately for everyone's hope.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
George,

If a 3rd Dec applicant gets rejected, regardless which part of planet earth, we would have received back the application by now right?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
kennethdunn said:
Hey Guys, I have been silent on this thread for a while and felt out of place.
I am a December the 15th applicant, unfortunately my application came back 30th jan 2015.
The reason stated " You did not provide us with a language score from a designated testing organization"
My CELPIP official score was still there,but missed by CIC.
the envelope still had the seal on it,when it came back.
I sent CIC a letter with thier human error mistake.
Please advise,ken
Above accident reported by another forum member is another evidence that at least all of the applications of FSWP2014 have been exhausted. Because this person's application reached at CIO on 15th December,2014 and let us say his completeness check was done after 20-days means on or around 5th Jan,2015 and they by mistake could not look at his english test result and sent back his application parcel may be on or around 6th or 7th Jan and since it was by SNAIL mail, he got it back on 30th Jan. Now we easily understand that if 15th December application got completeness check on 6th or 7th Jan then from 6th Jan till today there are approximately 25-days. Therefore in these 25-days CIO would have already exhausted all of December applications for completeness check.

Let us hope that all of us will hear good news soon.

11-12-13th December applicants please share your good news of charging your CC, because now CIO officers are already on their desks to start the charging process. At the time of writing this post time in Sydney NS is 08:50AM.

Let all of us hope for good today.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
managersonline said:
I am very much optimistic that it might happen that way because our NOC had been a very cold NOC, by good luck that not many people are interested to be purchasing manager. At least for your case please share your good news because I think that you will hear this within coming few hours or maximum by tomorrow. Therefore try to check your CC statement every two hours and share good news immediately for everyone's hope.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
God willing

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
managersonline said:
Any news about charging ?
waiting still,

but one question came to my mind.
1. Canada is way behind us on the Time front (is is usually opposite as when its day here its night in Canada)
2. When a CC is charged usually the CC company calls for a verification. when will the call happen.
3. and if someone tries to charge today but the call is confirmed tomorrow how does CIC know that the charge is approved.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
vishaalDal said:
waiting still,

but one question came to my mind.
1. Canada is way behind us on the Time front (is is usually opposite as when its day here its night in Canada)
2. When a CC is charged usually the CC company calls for a verification. when will the call happen.
3. and if someone tries to charge today but the call is confirmed tomorrow how does CIC know that the charge is approved.
I don't think that CC company call for verification for such a recognized Government department's attempt to charge your credit card.