+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - 0112 (Human Resource Manager)

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All applicant under NOC 0112.

My file got return - Reason " They are not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that I performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupations as described of the NOC 0112"

I request you all to share your experience letter with me. If you could send me the wording you all have mentioned in your experience letter would be highly appreciated!

Thanking you in advance and really looking forward towards your help and guidance.

With best regards,
Mack

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Your immediate guidance needed and reply will be highly appreciated.

With best regards,
Mack

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My file got return - Reason " They are not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that I performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupations as described of the NOC 0112"

I request you all to share your experience letter with me. If you could send me the wording you all have mentioned in your experience letter would be highly appreciated!

Thanking you in advance and really looking forward towards your help and guidance.

With best regards,
Mack

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Your immediate guidance needed and reply will be highly appreciated.

With best regards,
Mack

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

With best regards,
Mack

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Please share your ref letter, so that our forumites can review it and they can give you suggestion

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All well wishers,

Please send me PM (personal message) related to below request:

In my ref letter, they have mentioned as below:

"The employment letter from xxx company does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupations as described of the NOC 0112"

Please guide and send me format (experience letter wordings) if possible.

Regards,
MACK

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All NOC 0112 holders...

Need your guidance and support.

Could you all please share your job experience letter (format / wordings) you have mentioned in it?

This will help me to resubmit my application.

Everyone's prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

With best regards,
MACK

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all....

I got good help from many of you.. Thanks for your kind reply and support.

MACK