+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update on Spouse's visitor visa

soumyavks

Sep 14, 2024
Hello, I applied for my spouse's visitor visa for Canada on 23rd July, and completed biometrics on 29th July.
He is supposed to travel for a short 2-week trip to meet me on 9th October, however, we have not received any update on the application yet.
We have ensured that the reason for travel was clearly mentioned on the application, along with leave approval for 2 weeks so that Canada gov. knows it is going to be a short trip.

We are quite anxious about the situation, any suggestion to expedite the request or reach out to IRCC will be highly appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I applied for my spouse's visitor visa for Canada on 23rd July, and completed biometrics on 29th July.
He is supposed to travel for a short 2-week trip to meet me on 9th October, however, we have not received any update on the application yet.
We have ensured that the reason for travel was clearly mentioned on the application, along with leave approval for 2 weeks so that Canada gov. knows it is going to be a short trip.

We are quite anxious about the situation, any suggestion to expedite the request or reach out to IRCC will be highly appreciated.
No way to expedite. This is exactly why IRCC tells people not to book anything until they receive the TRV.

ramya1234

Sep 21, 2024
HI,..

we are into same situation but applied for a visitor visa on 13 July & followed by biometrics on 13th July and still waiting for the decision.