+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update nearly one month after submission of non-SDS study permit application

Kris_tee

Jul 7, 2023
Okay so I’ve been keeping up with this thread because we have similar timelines.
Applied on May 30th
Did Biometrics on June 5th
Passed the medical exam on June 28th
Request for additional documents June 29th,
submitted on the same day.
7th of July(being today) got my biometrics validation letter and a few hours later, got approved and sent passport request letter.

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
Okay so I’ve been keeping up with this thread because we have similar timelines.
Applied on May 30th
Did Biometrics on June 5th
Passed the medical exam on June 28th
Request for additional documents June 29th,
submitted on the same day.
7th of July(being today) got my biometrics validation letter and a few hours later, got approved and sent passport request letter.
congratulations! You get fast result! My application appears to have been put aside in the corner. So far there is not any update since June 9th when my biometrics was submitted and received.

By the way, which country did you apply from? and is it SDS?

Kris_tee

Jul 7, 2023
congratulations! You get fast result! My application appears to have been put aside in the corner. So far there is not any update since June 9th when my biometrics was submitted and received.

By the way, which country did you apply from? and is it SDS?
Applied from Nigeria and non-SDS. Just be patient, although your medicals should have been approved by now.

hogan77

Mar 30, 2022
BC
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
RICC
App. Filed.......
2022-01-29
LANDED..........
2022-01-18
My son applied for it on May 5, and submitted the physical examination materials at the same time (he had a physical examination once in December last year). After the physical examination data was approved on May 15, he has been in the qualification review process and has not been updated until today. We are from China.

hogan77

Mar 30, 2022
BC
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
RICC
App. Filed.......
2022-01-29
LANDED..........
2022-01-18
berndzhang,帖子:10536690,会员:1147942 said:
中国
[/引用]
w我也来自中国,孩子的刚收到批复,5月5日申请的,7月16日获批。

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
My GCkey account is stabilized on the situation of June 9th. Hopefully I will get some update by the end of July.

Adventure2care

May 2, 2023
I have smiliar situation after you wrote a web form so what is the out coming result you got from the IRCC

Last edited:

m4r4cwz

Star Member
May 9, 2023
I called my panel physician and she confirmed that the hospital did submit my medical report to Canadian embassy in China. Is it appropriate for me to write an IRCC inquiry webform?
Hi, my office is São Paulo - Brazil

I had to contact the office because the doctor had wrongly sent my passport number. On the same day, they updated and the medical analysis began. 4 days later I got it back. I needed to take additional exams and I was approved on the same day that I took the last exam.

Send a webform for your office.

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
Hi, my office is São Paulo - Brazil

I had to contact the office because the doctor had wrongly sent my passport number. On the same day, they updated and the medical analysis began. 4 days later I got it back. I needed to take additional exams and I was approved on the same day that I took the last exam.

Send a webform for your office.
Thanks for your advice. I will do that.

xpengj

Aug 25, 2023
Hi, have you got any response lately? I submitted my application on July 6th, and I haven't got any response yet.