+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO RESULT FOUND

AliZah

Jul 29, 2019
I applied for multiple visa on 15th of July and on 18th of July i saw my application status as "under process", but today on July 29th, there's written no result found. I didnt type wrong tracking no. or anything.. im from Pak, already applied 3 times for multiple visa and approved everytime plus i visited Canada 2 times.. this is my 4th time applying for the visa.. Please sort out this issue, i want to know my latest status of application..

nmatter

May 12, 2019
I applied for multiple visa on 15th of July and on 18th of July i saw my application status as "under process", but today on July 29th, there's written no result found. I didnt type wrong tracking no. or anything.. im from Pak, already applied 3 times for multiple visa and approved everytime plus i visited Canada 2 times.. this is my 4th time applying for the visa.. Please sort out this issue, i want to know my latest status of application..
Can you please tell us how we can sort of this issue because this is Public forum not cic site.

Thanks

AliZah

Jul 29, 2019
Lol i just wanted to know that anybody later got any change in application status if they had seen "no result found"