Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Hey every one,

I have already paid my fees for Global Business Management at Humber for the September 2013 intake.

On July 3rd, I had sent a mail to newaccount@scotiabank.com with PDF attached containing the application form, signed passport copy, acceptance letter and also the tuition fees receipt.

Although, I had received the automated response immediately. I still have not received any response from Scotia bank regarding this.

Should I mail Scotia bank at studentgic@scotiabank.com to find out about my application? as my educational consultant said that mailing them would only delay the application further because checking queries from students puts the application on hold.

The time frame is really short for the September intake :eek: and I am really hoping to send my visa application by August 1st.

Is any one else experiencing delay from Scotia Bank??

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
give a followup mail to newaccount@scotiabank.com in subect keep followup dob passport num and write ur quiery or el wait for couple of day u will be recieving this week

harmanchahal

May 29, 2013
i am also facing the same problem i had applied for GIC on 1 july but i did nt get my account details then i send follow up email on 11 july but still waiting .
and last date to transfer funds is 26 july ..what if i miss deadline to transfer funds then i would nt be able to apply visa for sept intake .i am really worried..please help me

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Please do not send follow up mails to Scotia Bank , it won't help anyways.
It will delay the processing of genuine queries.

I had applied for GIC on 3rd July but I haven't received the account details yet.
Sent followup mail on studentgic@scotiabank.com querying for the delay in response for account details , received the following repy :

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your email and interest in the Scotiabank Student GIC Program.
Due to high volumes, you may temporarily experience GIC processing delays. We will continue to do our best to ensure your application gets processed in a timely manner. Your understanding and patience is sincerely appreciated.
Please note : Sending follow up queries to multiple email id's will result in further processing delays.
Sincerely,

RamGenius

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
siddhesh398 said:
Oh.. Good news.. then I can expect it in 5 working days , since applied on 3rd june.
Yes that is good news for you but not for me as i also applied on 27th june but there are no fuckin account details :mad: :mad: :mad:

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
siddhesh398 said:
Oh.. Good news.. then I can expect it in 5 working days , since applied on 3rd june.
I forgot about this post with all the tension.

I got the email from scotia bank on the 22nd evening and I transferred the funds on 23rd.

The money was taken from my account on 24th and the Foreign exchange department of my local bank said that the money should have been credited to scotia bank.

Some people suggest at this point, We sent the TT receipt to scotia bank but as most of the mails from scotia bank state that any emails from the student side only delays the application further as they also have to take time out to process the query we have sent.

Have you got your detail from scotia bank yet? if yes when did you transfer.

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
RamGenius said:
Yes that is good news for you but not for me as i also applied on 27th june but there are no *censored word*in account details :mad: :mad: :mad:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: what about now?

rsss_27

Jul 17, 2013
applied on 8 july , got A/c details on 23rd july , did wire transfer on 24th ,, till 31st there is no reply by the scotiabank..

the deadline is almost over for sep intake ,, can I apply after 1st august ,, did it eventually increase the chances of refusal of visa,, please can anyone help me on this matter ..

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
rsss_27 said:
applied on 8 july , got A/c details on 23rd july , did wire transfer on 24th ,, till 31st there is no reply by the scotiabank..

the deadline is almost over for sep intake ,, can I apply after 1st august ,, did it eventually increase the chances of refusal of visa,, please can anyone help me on this matter ..
Hope scotia bank would come soon.
I applied on 3rd intitally and got the a/c details on 22nd and transfered on 23rd and got the certificate on 29th. So you can expect it any time soon.

Might I ask on what basis have you taken the deadline for the September intake? because even tho I got my GIC. At my current situation, I can not submit my application not earlier than August 4th.

Tin87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Good day! I want to ask if anyone here applied for GIC in scotia bank? I've already transferred my account, its been 2 weeks still I don't have reply from the scotia. The bank in the Philippines said that scotia have already received it because they already have transaction number. What I will do :( please help