+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No reply for 7 months after Procedural fairness letter reply

AMDJ

Sep 30, 2022
After AIP and SA Received FILE got transferred to Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment a PFL from Etobicoke IRCC 7 days about a conviction that was overturned on appeal and I was cleared from court. Did sumbit all the supporting documents in the original package of application but was completely overlooked by immigration officer and replied to it within timeframe haven’t received any reply . Is anyone who knows timeframe for Etobicoke IRCC after PFL

Kghgh

Dec 14, 2022
After AIP and SA Received FILE got transferred to Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment a PFL from Etobicoke IRCC 7 days about a conviction that was overturned on appeal and I was cleared from court. Did sumbit all the supporting documents in the original package of application but was completely overlooked by immigration officer and replied to it within timeframe haven’t received any reply . Is anyone who knows timeframe for Etobicoke IRCC after PFL
Can you please share you timeline?
I have same problem! I am really stressing out. Did you get approval?

AMDJ

Sep 30, 2022
Not yet I calld IRCC today they said they are reviewing the documents I sent in my reply to procedural fairness letter

Kghgh

Dec 14, 2022
Not yet I calld IRCC today they said they are reviewing the documents I sent in my reply to procedural fairness letter
When did you got PFL?
how did you call them, I tried butI can only see the automatic reply

AMDJ

Sep 30, 2022
When did you got PFL?
When did you got PFL?
I got PFL in February 2022 replied within a week
Call the IRCC number after the automatic reply it says press 0 to connect to agent you might have to try couple of times to get through