+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO PT nomination yet for OOPNP

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Finally I got a PT! Glory be to God!! For those still waiting, don't give up!!

Here are my details. I always asked these from people who got one. Can't believe I'm one of them now hehe:

Resubmitted 4-5 times since June. Last was Sept. 3, got ON PT letter Sept. 11
NOC: 2171
Ticked all provinces
Have aunts/uncles in ON
Never been to Canada
FSW category
CRS: 441

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Congrats dear...

I created profile on 19 July ...points 421..currently working in Ontario since February 14. No relatives here in Canada...selected Ontario as province.. Noc 2822. .but no pt yet....still waiting ..can anybody guide what is missing ?

Thanks,
Aarti

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Aarti21 said:
Congrats dear...

I created profile on 19 July ...points 421..currently working in Ontario since February 14. No relatives here in Canada...selected Ontario as province.. Noc 2822. .but no pt yet....still waiting ..can anybody guide what is missing ?

Thanks,
Aarti
Make another profile and try your luck.. Lots of applocants are making new profiles and getting pt from ontario.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Aarti21 said:
Congrats dear...

Thanks,
Aarti
Nothing is missing, don't even lose hopes. I am at 438 and waiting for one. may be some NOC get a bit later. The are sending PT to wrong people who are above 450. They will apply and than when they get ITA they will discontinue. Hope Ontario realize this and start sending PT to those below 450.

But anyhow you and me are going to get it sooner or later

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
T365 said:

Here are my details. I always asked these from people who got one. Can't believe I'm one of them now hehe:

Ticked all provinces
Have aunts/uncles in ON
Never been to Canada
FSW category
Hi T365,

Did you usethe same GC key everytime? If so, you must have a few old withdrawn profiles too. right?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
firstone said:
Hi T365,

Did you usethe same GC key everytime? If so, you must have a few old withdrawn profiles too. right?
You can always withdraw/revoke your old GCKEY and make a new one. Also disable your job bank profile associated with your old EE account.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
T365 said:

Ticked all provinces
Have aunts/uncles in ON
Never been to Canada
FSW category
thank God you got it man. i saw your messages of not getting PT all over the forum. but the good thing is you didnt give up. :)
good luck. now carefully send the application.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
resubmitted. resubmitted ! no PT yet. 438

They send PT to people wh are near 450 and than those guys dont accept as they get ITA. What an irony or say mismanagement of OONP. Select those who are a bit far from 450 like 438 :p who might accept

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
resubmitted. resubmitted ! no PT yet. 438

They send PT to people wh are near 450 and than those guys dont accept as they get ITA. What an irony or say mismanagement of OONP. Select those who are a bit far from 450 like 438 :p who might accept
You forgot to add "and who are desperate" :p

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So people here:
- Received Ontario Nomination
- For some reason had to recreate their profile
- Now expecting to get the nomination again

Is that correct? I might be in the same boat as you.. I received a nomination but I might have to recreate my profile and I'm not sure if I'll get a nomination again for my new profile

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
amamh said:
So people here:
- Received Ontario Nomination
- For some reason had to recreate their profile
- Now expecting to get the nomination again

Is that correct? I might be in the same boat as you.. I received a nomination but I might have to recreate my profile and I'm not sure if I'll get a nomination again for my new profile
I thought you got an ITA for FSW ?
What is your CRS score and NOC ?