+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No one replied me to help! I am so helpless.

abra

Aug 1, 2007
Would please help me! Please share your ideas, just I can not tolarate my pain.
I first time applied for my husband (family class) from Bangladesh and I am permanent resident.
At that time visa office made phone call to my address (one of my relatives address I used) to check whether I am residing in Canada or not.

My relatives informed I am in Bangladesh. As a result they cancelled my application and refused it; as there is a clause to residing in Canada.

So, I came back Canada and applied again for my husband as new application. After one and half months from Singapore got letter that they will take interview and they will inform us date and location of interview.

Please advice me how long they can take to fix interview date if you have experience. I am too frustrated. Please help me if you have any idea about the issue.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
dear abra, I can understand your feelings, but you have to be very patient about that and make sure you do not make mistakes in providing information to the immigration authorities. please go on the following site to have some idea how much time it will take approximately for your husband to be with you in canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp

wish you all the best

abra

Aug 1, 2007
Thank you Gotcha from my heart for replying me.
I am passing a hard time in my life.
I will visit the website.

abra

Aug 1, 2007
How long I will wait for my husband interview at Singapore? How unlucky I am no one replied me before (except Gotchha).

I have applied during May first week. So, five months already passed. Singapore informed that they will take interview of my husband. How long it will take to schedule my interview.

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
Abra, if no-one replies it is because no-one has the answer! Don't forget this site is not run by immigration lawyers or consultants, we are all just ordinary people like you and we are doing our best to help each other.

Our information comes from our own experiences so unless someone who has been through this process with the Singapore office logs on and can answer your question you will have to be patient.