+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No news at all...

Jan 9, 2011
I'm sorry I am repeating myself. I already asked the same question in a different topic, but we are feeling very anxious about this, so I hope some of you had a
simular experience.

Our file is sent to canada the 26th of Oktober. We did not receive any notificiation since then. They did not even take the credit from our visa.
I am wondering if anyone had the same experience.
We are starting to be scared that they did not receive our file, or that there was a problem with the booking off the visa card...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Like you, our friend has had problems with his application being received/LOST at CIO. As you can see on the Applications after 26/6 thread, most people have their fees cashed within two weeks of receipt of application in Nova Scotia. As you are using a credit card, you would see that the fees had been taken faster than those using a bank draft. It has been more than 6 weeks now, so you should follow up with CIO to check that your package did get into their hands safely. Do you have your tracking number? Go on the CIC website and there is a new system for sending an email query. Include your name, date of birth, NOC, country of origin, TRACKING NUMBER and courier company, date it was received and address to which it was sent. These seem to be all the questions they ask. They get back to you quite quickly either requesting more information or giving you an answer. They also keep a list of all the names of applications that have been returned. Good Luck.

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Better to call cic and wait for another couple of days.

Jan 9, 2011
Thank you for the advise! :)
We are working with an emigration office... (they have sent our documents)
So yesterday we have emailed them and we also maild the CIC...
I hope we hear something soon...

bakanan

Dec 3, 2010
Amman Jordan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2010
Hello, can i please ask which email address you used?

i checked the website and was not able to find where to submit my inquiry, since we are going through the same experience.. have not heard anything for over 5 weeks now and there has been no action on our credit card... this would really help

thanks in advance and good luck !

Jan 9, 2011
bakanan said:
Hello, can i please ask which email address you used?

i checked the website and was not able to find where to submit my inquiry, since we are going through the same experience.. have not heard anything for over 5 weeks now and there has been no action on our credit card... this would really help

thanks in advance and good luck !
I'm sorry, I never give my emailadress, but you can always send me a personal message and I will reply! :)

Today I phoned with the emigrationoffice and they promised me to check if the post did its work. (they have sent it with registred mail)
If we have news, I will let you know!

bakanan

Dec 3, 2010
Amman Jordan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2010
Hi Again Zoe.. thanks for your reply, i meant the email address you sent your inquiry to and not your email address :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
There is a new email protocol to be found on the CIC website. Your application must have been submitted more than 6 weeks ago for you to get a reply. If you are using a representative, I don't know if CIC will reply to your email address unless it was included in your application.

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
There is a new email protocol to be found on the CIC website. Your application must have been submitted more than 6 weeks ago for you to get a reply. If you are using a representative, I don't know if CIC will reply to your email address unless it was included in your application.
I am using a representative, I sent 3 emails to CHC directly, they replied 2 out of 3.

Jan 9, 2011
Pippin said:
That is a very good comment. I think our representative did not include our emailadresses...
(the submission was 2,5 months ago, so that is fine)
Ik hope our representative is going to try to hear more from the postal office. Altough I have to say, they were not so keen to start doing so...