+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO LONGER IN EE ELIGIBILITY POOL BECAUSE OF EXPIRED IELTS

SDDS

May 2, 2019
Hello Guys,
Please can someone help me out. I opened a new EE account December 2018 and is due to expire December 2019. However, in August I discovered I was no longer in eligibility tool because my IELTS had expired. I have written IELTS on 14th September 2019 and my results are out. I then logged into my EE account and viewed my profile with the aim of updating my new IELTS scores inorder to re-activate my account and get back to eligibility pool. I discovered that I could click on the forms button but it was locked and I could not enter my new IELTS scores. Can someone please advise why this is so? Do I have to open an new EE profile again knowing that my current EE profile has not yet expired till December 2019? Somebody should Kindly advise please. Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Create new as older one has already expired and is ineligible hence withdrawn.
Only if the update was made while it was eligible, the profile could have been saved.

Reactions: aamool

SDDS

May 2, 2019
Hello Rajapanesar,
I just created a new EE account with my New IELTS scores together with that of my spouse. But I am still told that my profile is INELIGIBLE. Please what could be the cause of this? I thought it was because my IELTS expired???