+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO FILE NO# // FILE IN INVESTIGATION//SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
My question is! Is it really true that when there's investigation there's no file number given !!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Are you sure there's no file number? You've said your husband hasn't been truthful to you in the past (tried to hide his divorce). Maybe he has a file number but just doesn't want to share it with you?

It makes no sense that there's no file number after this long. It doesn't matter if the application is under investigation. They would still issue a file number. Again, you sure your husband is being truthful?

Cisco85

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
File Transfer...
30-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Moltoto said:
I sent to the CIC 2 e-mails with full information about me and my husband like the passport no# and the address and the recipt no#
but here it is there reply... I need explanation for it !!
Does this reply that they searched and found nothing or that means that they are just need more info to be secure to share with me any details !!!

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
If your application was sent by regular mail to the Case Processing Centre, in Mississauga, Ontario, and we have no record of your application, you must:
Mail a photocopy of the original application or a new application to the address in the Instruction Guide, including:eek:

Are you the sponsor ?
an explanation letter with initial mailing date,o

photocopy of both sides of the payment receipt,o

(if applicable) original payment receipt for restoration fees, and

photocopies of all the necessary supporting documents.

Sincerely,Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Looks to me like they have no record of the application being received. Are you 100% certain your husband really sent it?

What your husband is saying makes no sense. If the file was under investigation and an officer told him this, then there would be a file number and the officer would have been able to provide it to your husband.

Something isn't adding up...

M

mikeymyke

Moltoto said:
but here it is there reply... I need explanation for it !!
Here is your explanation: Your husband didnt even send the application at all. I dont know if its because he doesnt want to sponsor you or what, but there is no way someone could not get a File # after sending the sponsorship app.

Also I dont know why you are continuing with this guy knowing he is hiding things from u, such as his previous marriage and sponsorship. Whether its because you are naive or you just want to come to Canada no matter what, but the bottom line is I think ur husband is hiding the truth about your PR app, and its a shame its taken this long before u realized that. 14 months and no number, doesnt that set off red flags for you?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Moltoto said:
NO I'm not a naive or fool or want to come to Canada whatever the circumstances are... The whole subject is that he is still showing me love and I love him too... and what made the conflict between us is that I trusted him blindly at first but now I withdrawn that trust as he lied at me before....
Secondly.. the divorce the least solution for me or u can say it's an impossible solution as an Egyptian girl
here there church don't divorce people that easy ..the church divorce people in the only case of adultery ONLY
That's why I have no other choice except to wait and wait and wait... until the truth appears or may be until I die..
Then you should prove that your husband is having an affair overseas and get a divorce and move on with your life because he is not willing to sponsor you. It is obvious. Immigration is a transparent process in Canada to a certain extent and by law they are obligated to provide information to the applicant. And the fact that your husband is telling you it is under investigation, the file had to be tracked in order to find out that status about it. Therefore, he DOES have a file number just not sharing it with you maybe due to some criminality or security issues with him. I hope you see the truth in time and move on in your life. Goodluck !!

AladdinsGirl

Dec 3, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
Something doesn't add up......actually a lot of things don't add up.

-How did he send the application to CIC?? Mail or courier??
-What documents did he get you to sign??
-Has he sent you a copy of the receipt??
-Did he put the application together himself or did you help him??
-Was his previous wife was also Egyptian?? And Coptic Christian as well?? Just curious because I know it's impossible to divorce, so I am wondering how he got divorced.

Just because he comes to visit you does not mean he isn't cheating on you, look at the Egyptian men who have 5 different ladies from different countries. And they have no idea about each other, not even the Egyptian wife in some cases.

I am not saying he is cheating on you (but you know it's not out of the question, even if you lived with him, you never know).

I'm sorry you are going through this but something is not right (as you obviously know). You need to get answers, you need to talk to him and be firm for answers. Good luck!!! And please let me know if you need help with anything.

You NEED to confront him and get answers, if he doesn't answer you, what is he hiding???

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
1. Unless your husband truthfully tells you what is the current status with his sponsorship application, it is nearly impossible to know all by yourself. So first thing would be to know the fact from your husband. None can help you here on that point.

2. It seems that you have a big communication gap with your husband and probably he is still hiding something from you. If he is seriously in a stable relationship with you, what is the point of hiding! So get this sorted out first.

3. If you can prove to CIC that you are in a genuine relationship with your husband, be rest assured that sooner or later you will get your PR (provided of course your husband is eligible to sponsor you).

Good luck!