+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No experience

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi i have done btech in biotechnology 2015 . I have worked for 6 months from and did internship till 2017 .after that I was engaged preparing for civil service from that time I didn't work.how can I just this
In the work experience column put studying for CSE exam and put the date from when you started studying to the date when you finished studying for civil service and started to apply for Canadian universities. In your SOP you will have to explain why you did not attempt/pass/go for the civil service jobs and what made you change to going to Canada.

arpita608

Aug 28, 2018
In the work experience column put studying for CSE exam and put the date from when you started studying to the date when you finished studying for civil service and started to apply for Canadian universities. In your SOP you will have to explain why you did not attempt/pass/go for the civil service jobs and what made you change to going to Canada.
Can I show some intershinp certificate

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Actually after passing out from college I did internship for 8 month then I did jo for 6 month then quite it to do civil service preparation ?
From the time you finished graduation you must account for the entire period till the time you started to apply for the colleges.

In your case, you have to write the following in the employment column

8-month internship -----> 6-month job --------> duration of time you spent studying civil services exam.

All time must be accounted for and any gap that is not accounted for should be explained.

arpita608

Aug 28, 2018
How to write sop to get Visa for Canada . Can someone send me the format.

Well I give this justifications will I get student visa.