+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No experience

Junaismp

Dec 16, 2018
i completed my higher secondary (+2) in 2015. I have no any job experience. I want to study. What i do for gap filling??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
i completed my higher secondary (+2) in 2015. I have no any job experience. I want to study. What i do for gap filling??
You have to explain what you were doing between 2015 to 2018. If it's a genuine reason then you won't have a problem. Anything else you want to "do" about the study gap would probably be bordering on misinformation.

Junaismp

Dec 16, 2018
You have to explain what you were doing between 2015 to 2018. If it's a genuine reason then you won't have a problem. Anything else you want to "do" about the study gap would probably be bordering on misinformation.
I was doing my graduation in a college. But i failed in many subject. Can i submit experience certificate from my friend's shop

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was doing my graduation in a college. But i failed in many subject. Can i submit experience certificate from my friend's shop
Don't fake work experience. If you fake work experience you should expect to get caught and receive a five year ban from Canada.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Like @scylla said don't fake work experience. You have to just mention that you were studying in college in the experience column.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
H

my friend is ready to give me certificate
The problem is not if your friend is willing to give or not. The problem is that you are lying in your application. Even if you get into Canada for the rest of the time in Canada you will have to look at your back if they suddenly suspect that your documents are fraudulent. We only discuss LEGAL methods of entering Canada and not illegal ones. What you are attempting to do is illegal.

Ultimately your life and your choice. I would suggest you to be honest with yourself but you want the easy way out.

Junaismp

Dec 16, 2018
The problem is not if your friend is willing to give or not. The problem is that you are lying in your application. Even if you get into Canada for the rest of the time in Canada you will have to look at your back if they suddenly suspect that your documents are fraudulent. We only discuss LEGAL methods of entering Canada and not illegal ones. What you are attempting to do is illegal.

Ultimately your life and your choice. I would suggest you to be honest with yourself but you want the easy way out.
Then, what i do??

Junaismp

Dec 16, 2018
Write in the experience column that you were studying in college. Explain to the visa officer why you faced difficulty in graduating college and how studying in Canada will help you succeed.
Will my failure be an impact to reject my visa

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Will my failure be an impact to reject my visa
They may question whether you will pass college in Canada. You will have to give a proper explanation as to what you're learnt and how you will improve yourself. You will need to improve your overall profile also. You will probably need to get more than 6.0 in all modules. You will need to work hard but right now it's the only way if you want to study in Canada.

Junaismp

Dec 16, 2018
They may question whether you will pass college in Canada. You will have to give a proper explanation as to what you're learnt and how you will improve yourself. You will need to improve your overall profile also. You will probably need to get more than 6.0 in all modules. You will need to work hard but right now it's the only way if you want to study in Canada.
Thank you

arpita608

Aug 28, 2018
Hi i have done btech in biotechnology 2015 . I have worked for 6 months from and did internship till 2017 .after that I was engaged preparing for civil service from that time I didn't work.how can I just this