+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No experience letter and pay stubs for my first job.. Please help!!

Smileforever

Feb 17, 2015
Dear All,

I have 10 years of total experience out of which I don't have an experience letter, appointment letter, pay stubs and bank statement ( as it was a salary account and closed now)for my first job started in 2004. That company is still in business, however employer is not ready to give any document to me. So I am just wondering that should I add this experience to my express entry profile or not as I will not be able to provide any supporting document for that experience other than Income tax return.

I was planning to add above mentioned experience as the other two companies I have worked for in this 10 years of experience are closed and now I am working with a new company from last 2+ years.

So please share your view that should I include work experience without experience letter, salary slips and bank statement or not?

Thanks you all in advance for your valuable suggestions.

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smileforever said:
Dear All,

I have 10 years of total experience out of which I don't have an experience letter, appointment letter, pay stubs and bank statement ( as it was a salary account and closed now)for my first job started in 2004. That company is still in business, however employer is not ready to give any document to me. So I am just wondering that should I add this experience to my express entry profile or not as I will not be able to provide any supporting document for that experience other than Income tax return.

I was planning to add above mentioned experience as the other two companies I have worked for in this 10 years of experience are closed and now I am working with a new company from last 2+ years.

So please share your view that should I include work experience with experience letter, salary slips and bank statement or not?

Thanks you all in advance for your valuable suggestions.
if you dont have any proof of that paid employment or any sort of affidavit why you can't provide such to support that experience.

income tax return is good but cic will still ask you for a certificate of employment

otherwise, you cannot include that.

Smileforever

Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for your reply.

If I get the bank statement which shows the salary credited from that company, will that suffice? Please let me know.

Smileforever

Feb 17, 2015
Smileforever said:
Thanks for your reply.

If I get the bank statement which shows the salary credited from that company, will that suffice? Please let me know. I also have form 16 from that employer. Will that work?

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Are you still in touch with your previous line manager? Ask them to draft you a letter.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
fpnc2983 said:
otherwise, you cannot include that.
I always took the view that you are supposed to disclose everything factually and wholly - even if you dont have the evidence. Obviously Im in the minority :(

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springchicken said:
I always took the view that you are supposed to disclose everything factually and wholly - even if you dont have the evidence. Obviously Im in the minority :(
yes but doesn't cic asks for proof on everything right..
it's hard to present it as a fact if there is no supporting document.

Smileforever

Feb 17, 2015
Only proof I have is bank statement showing salary credited to my account from that company, form 16 issues by employer- income tax related and Income tax return.