+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no employment contract

stupidcic

Oct 3, 2008
what should I do if I didn't have a contract? I did get the reference letter, but I've been told there isn't a employment contract. I just got a letter basically saying I was hired on which date, but still, that's not a contract.

stupidcic

Oct 3, 2008
and also under the education requirement, what's the certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate? Does it only mean the degree or there has to be a letter from school as well? that freaking "and" confused me.

what's the different between the "Post-secondary education documents" and "College or university documents"?

Thanks a lot, guys...

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi,

I learnt from this forum that you can show proof of payslips any employees receive when they sign for payment every month.

Cheers

pbusa15

Feb 2, 2008
If you do not have pay slips, then ask your company to give you another letter stating that you were a salaried employee and your salary were .... per month/year at the termination of your job.

stupidcic

Oct 3, 2008
Thanks, but that won't be original, I think what they want is a copy of the original contract, then go to notary. Do I still need the notary if I sent a letter from the employer?